CHAPTER-12

My dad came and hugged me tightly and asked "Didyou see him?" I said I don't know. The cops were examining my room andre-arranging everything. My dad went alone to have a conversation with them. Imoved along my bed and found a half burn paper. When I flipped it, I found amessage in it. It was so tiny so I picked up a magnifying glass and began toread it. It said "Hunting starts and will be continued forever". It almost gaveme a cardiac arrest. I crushed the paper and threw it inside my closet. Iimmediately called Shushant, when he answered the call I asked him whether hecould come to my home. But he said "Hmm..sorry Alishia I'm repairing my bikenow.. would you mind coming to my place?". "Yeah...ok..fine..I will be there in afew minutes" I replied. I wore my jacket and walked to his house. Shushant wasin the backyard repairing his bike as he said. As soon as he saw me he stood onhis legs and greeted me. I smiled and then he took me inside his house. "Hey...Ibought a new game yesterday...it's called Halo 4..wanna try it?" he asked and I'mnot actually in the mood of playing games, so I refused. He asked me the reasonfor me visiting him. I said him about the man who tried to kill me in my dream,and also I gave a brief description on his knife. "Oh....sounds creepy...but whatit has to do with me" he asked. "I saw your cat the other day and I noticed thesame scar on its paw...so do you mind showing me your cat?" I said. He agreed andtook me to his bedroom where his cat was sleeping. He lifted the cat's paw andshowed it to me. I took a closer look at it. It had the same scar. I asked himhow did his cat got that scar, he said "I actually don't know, my brotherbrought it from India and he left it here". I asked him whether his brother wasstill here for which he said no. "ok Shushant I'll take leave...thanks forclearing my doubts" I said goodbye to him and I went back to my home. Jacob waswaiting for me in the front porch.