CHAPTER-22

I can't believe this. Shushant is dead. I was worried, My best friend died, because of me. It's been two hours since we boarded the boat we don't know where we were going. I suddenly recognized that pocket diary that I found in my pocket. I took it out and showed it to Jacob. He took it from me, he read it and then he smiled. "Do you believe that this was written by me?" He asked. "When I read it first, I believed.. but now I don't." I Said. "Have you noticed this?" asked Jacob pointing to the logo A.T.W., which is written inside a circle of fire. I said no. "Do you know what these letters mean?" asked Jacob. "Well....am not sure." I said. "A.T.W....It means Alfred Theodre Williams, Who is none other than Barney's dad. They have written this story, to make you believe that I did all this." He explained. "oh..ok..got it.." I said. We travelled for two days, we had nothing to eat. We reached a village, the people of that village welcomed us with a great pleasure. Jacob introduced me to them by saying that I am his wife. I was angry at him for saying so. They provided us a small house along the river. The house was just simply superb. We both entered the house and started cleaning it to make it compatible for living. It took us three hours. The moon was shining bright in the sky. We went to the nearby houses to socialize, and then we had dinner. After sometime we had to sleep, so we decided to divide the bed into two, but we can't do that. "Why did you said them that I'm your spouse?" I asked Jacob. "Umm...I had no other way..it would be apt..." he replied, and then Jacob took a pillow and a bedspread and laid it on the floor. "So...what is our next mission.." I asked. "You call this a mission...fine....huh...we have to destroy those three knives, by doing that the blood inside the knife would be destroyed and so, Barney cannot do anything to bring Alfred back." He said. "So, we must go to Romania?" I asked. "Yeah...for that I've to make some arrangements." Replied Jacob. The moon came up so soon. We prepared our bed, Jacob went to the floor as usual, when I stopped him and asked "Was that real....that you said on the day we visited this village?" "Do you mean the wife thing that I said about you?" He replied. "Yeah!" I said. "Uhh...I never thought of you being my life partner..but I may think in future.." He said and giggled. I smiled back, actually I had a crush on him. I don't know why. I suddenly felt like I'm in love with him. I slept long that day. When I woke up Jacob was not on the floor. When I asked the neighbor he said that he went to the train station. I went back inside and found a note on the table which said "Alice, I'm going to the airport to buy tickets for our travel.. I'll be back soon...and don't roam outside the house for long..take care." After reading it, I kept it at the same place and went inside the kitchen and prepared myself breakfast and waited for his return. It has been three hours and Jacob still didn't return. I was worried. After a while I saw Jacob walking towards the house slowly. As soon as I saw him I ran toward him and hugged him tightly. He was sad and he had some wounds over his shoulders. I was shocked.

Alice: Jake...what happened to you?

Jacob: We have some serious problems now. Barney is here.

Alice: What? No...no....have they seen you.

Jacob: No..not yet....when I reached the airport I bought us tickets and I went to the parking where I saw Barney. I suddenly went inside the station, found a way out which was really tough, and I got out of the station. Then I slipped on the stairs which caused me this wound. We don't have much time Alice.. we gotta go now.

Alice: Now? Ok..but how?

Jacob: I've arranged a boat which would take you to the airport in less than an hour and I'll wait there before you. Our neighbor has said me that he would give his bike. So you are leaving now..come on..get ready..I'll bring the luggages. You just go the boat..I'll see you at the airport.

Alice: ok.

iQD'\"c_