CHAPTER-23

I boarded the boat and saw Jacob waving hand. It took almost an hour for me to get to the airport. Jacob was waiting for me there already.

Jacob: shush.....Alice..Barney and his men are here..

Alice: what?? Oh god...what are we gonna do now?

Jacob: Don't worry Alice..our friends from the village are here to distract his attention. Just watch over there.

I watched in the direction in which Jacob's hand pointed. One man touched Barney and dragged him towards him and showed him a photo and whispered something to him and then he disappeared. After a while, a guy wearing a jerkin with a cigar in his mouth approached Barney and then without putting out the fire in the cigar he threw it at Barney, that's it, Barney's coat was on fire. I was wondering how is that even possible, how can a small light at the end of a cigar could cause that kind of a fire. Jacob grabbed my hands and rushed inside the airport and did all the formalities. We sat on our seats.

Jacob: Jeez..that was close..fortunately he is alive.

Alice: Just tell me this...how did his coat caught fire?

Jacob: Umm...ok...here you go...all those who were responsible for that chaos over there are none other than my friends. The first guy who dragged barney had applied gasoline all over his hands, so when he touched and dragged him those gasoline were also applied to Barney's coat and then the next guy with the cigar came, and the rest you know..

Alice: Hmm...nice plan..