CHAPTER-10

The substitute professor started to talk aboutparanormal events. It surprised me. He told us a story of a guy who haunts allthe kids in the town at night. I started to listen to it interestingly. Theprofessor told that guy had a thirst for young blood. He told us that guy wasescaped from a mental asylum when he was 17. The bell rang and the class ended.The professor walked out of the class and I ran towards him. Jacob and Shushantfollowed me. I asked him to tell me more about that man. "I'm afraid I can't doit now. Why don't you meet me in the staff room later? Is that ok?" asked theprofessor, I agreed. Jake and Shushant came near me and asked me what I toldhim and I said them. "You really are interested in that kind of stuff Alice.."said Jacob with a smile. I smiled back and went for the break time with Jacob.Shushant didn't join us, he said he had some work to do. I found somethingstrange in his look. I definitely know that he is gonna do something. I can'task Jacob to follow him. So I just ignored him and went out with Jacob. We wentand had some cappuccino. The break time got over and I went to staff room alonesending Jacob back to the class, he wanted to join me but I don't want him tomiss the classes so I sent him back to the class. I entered the staff room andfound that professor sitting alone in his seat. His name was Barney cook, itwas written in his registry book. "Mr. cook I'm Alishia I met you outside theclass this morning. I want to hear more about the man." I asked him. "Hmm verywell...what makes you so eager in knowing his story.. after all he is just abloody drunkard.." cook replied. "I'm usually attracted to those kind ofstories where a psychopath is involved...so I just wanna know more about him" Ilied. The main reason is I just wanted to know the rest of the story. "okthen...its time for a story.." cook began telling the story.