sleep preference

Barry Allen-He always hogs the blankets, so you're constantly trying to pull them back. One night you just gave up and wrapped your arms around him. You hoped being next to him would bring you warmth throughout the chilly night. Barry must've been planning this all along, because he turned around and wrapped his muscular arms around you. As your head laid in his bare chest, you smile. You'll finally be able sleep comfortably.

Julian Albert-You always place your head on his chest, and Julian adored it. He would wrap his arms around you, keeping you safe throughout the darkness. Sometimes you'd fall onto his shoulder, so he'd rest his chin on top of your head. You were always a cuddler, and after Julian met you he realized he was as well. So every night, you two would sleep almost on top of each other, you both secretly loving the warmth of each others arms. Though, it might not be much of a secret.

Cisco Ramon-You always slept away from Cisco, and he'd face your back. You would dip your head down just a teeny bit when you sleep, so Cisco would put his forehead in the crook of your neck. He always wrapped his arms around you, pulling your back into his chest. You always seemed to melt in his arms, and you think Cisco noticed, but you always deny it. He loved that he had that affect on you, and loved to watch it when you laughed and blushed to his cheesy pickup lines. You'd often wake up after him, and he'll notice you stirring. He'll press light kisses to the back of your head till you wake up completely. You'd yawn, and he'll start the day with a Morning Sunshine, or Morning Beautiful.

Wally West-Sometimes Wally would wake up from a nightmare of his Flashpoint self, or of him 'failing' his mother. He believed he could've done more to prevent his mom's death, but you always tell him he did everything he could. Lately he's been waking up more and more, and tonight was one of those nights. You laid on his shoulder and talked about anything and everything. Sometimes he'd make a joke, and you'd laugh. He loved when he made you laugh, and tried to do so as often as he could. After a while of talking, you'd drift back to sleep on his shoulder. He smiled, thinking how lucky he was to have a beautiful girlfriend like you. But he didn't know you were thinking about how lucky you were to have such a strong boyfriend like him. He lightly kissed you on the forehead, and fell back asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

BAM! First preference completed. How did you like it? I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved to write it.

If you want another character included just comment! I love reading comments, so please don't be a silent reader! :)

QUESTION!

Who's your favorite character in the Flash?

My answer: I love Cisco cause he's hilarious! Though I like Julian as well

Comment your favorite!

(444 words, not including authors note)

Happy reading!