savitar/barry allen request

Requested by @Lexi_Winchester002

Sorry requests are taking so long, but they're going to come flooding in now!

(PS, I got eleven requests over the span of three days)

***Also, in this imagine, Edyth is the daughter of Oliver Queen.***

Here we go! :)

I laugh and do a spin in my chair in the cortex. Barry smiles at me from across the room.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight," he says.

"Sitting here late at night while you finish some papers, how could I resist?" I say sarcastically.

Barry chuckles. "It might not be your ideal Friday night."

I shrug. "I have no where else to be."

He looks at me curiously. "Who do you hang around with back in Star City?"

I look down, embarrassed. "Not really anyone. I love my father, but so many things have happened and well, it drives people away."

Barry nods and we sit quietly.

"But you're like an older brother you know," I add quietly.

"How so?"

I shrug. "You're always there for me. You, and everyone else, you guys get me more. It's like in Central City everyone forgets I'm Edyth Queen, daughter of Oliver Queen. I'm just regular old Edyth, and you guys help with that."

Barry grins. "I like having a younger sister."

"Fifteen years younger," I mutter.

He hits my arm playfully. "Hey! Thirteen years younger. I'm not thirty yet."

I laugh. "Yet."

"You know, I don't really like younger sisters."

I chuckle. "Get used to it. I'm going to be here for a while."

He laughs. "Wouldn't doubt it."

I yawn and get out of bed. I get dressed and walk to the kitchen.

I turn to my fridge and stop.

Someone is in my apartment.

I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I close my eyes and wait for them to attack.

Now.

I duck. Just in time to avoid being punched by a man.

Is he wearing a winter coat?

"Dude, you know it's May, right?" I say.

"I get a bit chilly," he says with a grin. He punches again and I duck.

I kick his chin and run to the other side of him. I use his weight against him, just like I was taught.

He shakes me off and chuckles.