harrison wells request

Don't worry I'm still alive :)

Requested by @Sitka007 (Dr. Wells imagine)

Today.

Today is the day.

I take a deep breath in and exhale slowly.

Today is the day I tell my brother, Barry, I've been married to Harrison Wells, the lovely man that brought my younger sibling back to life. I'm truly thankful for Harrison and we've been happily married for three years.

I reach the door to STAR Labs and with a sigh, I open the door.

I'm not sure what to expect honestly. I'm sure he'll be mad. I mean I married without telling him, anyone would be a little pissed at that.

It was a small wedding, really. Both of our parents were obviously unable to show up but there was a few friends.

I was planning on telling Barry the day he went into his coma. But of course I went to the precinct and found him unconscious on the floor.

"Hey, Sky!" Cisco says, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Hey, Cisco. Where's Barry?"

"He's over there, around the corner," Cisco says pointing.

"Thank you." He nods.

I pass Harrison along the way. "Hello, Miss," he says smiling. I lean down and kiss his forehead, "Hello."

"Um?"

I quickly turn around. Barry was standing in the doorway with his mouth hanging open.

"I thought you told him..." Harrison trails off.

I sigh. "I was going to, but he was already unconscious."

Harrison nods and rolls away in his wheelchair slowly.

"Hey, Barry!" I say with a smile.

"Sky, what the hell?"

I sigh. "I was going to tell you Bar, I swear. But when I got there you were already unconscious and on the ground."

"Why didn't you tell me right away? How long have you two been dating?"

I purse my lips. "We're married," I mumble.

"What?" Barry asks.

"We're married," I repeat.

"Sky, why? You should've told me! Maybe I wanted to see my older sister get married! That's a one time thing."

"We agreed to have a small wedding."

He sighs. "Just, make sure he takes care of you, okay?" I roll my eyes. "Barry, you can't play the big brother role when I'm four years older than you."

He smirks, "I can always try."

We walk into the cortex where Harrison, Caitlin, and Cisco were waiting.

"Did you tell him?" Caitlin asks. I nod.

"Wait they knew?" Barry exclaims.

"You were in a coma for nine months and I was here constantly."

"So?" Barry says. I roll my eyes.

Harrison rolls over. "So we're all good now?" He asks. I nod.

"Good." He wraps his hand around my lower back and kisses my hand.

"Please don't do that in front of me," Barry says.

"Dude, I've dealt with it for nine months," Cisco says.

"I think it's sweet," Caitlin says, sending a smile in our direction.

I laugh and look down at Harrison. He was smiling proudly. I smile and kiss his forehead.

~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE

Let me know if that sucked and I'll fix it. In all honestly, I've never done a Harrison Wells one and it's weird writing 'Harrison' instead of 'Wells' or 'Dr. Wells'.

Anyway, sorry for not updating! I'm going to write a Barry x Reader and a Julian x Reader next.

IF YOU WANT A WALLY ONE TELL ME!
^ I have a good idea for one but idk if anyone will want it or not.

Vote and please comment! :))

Happy reading!