cisco ramon

Cisco hands you a piece of paper, crumpled up.

"Throw this away, please?" He asks.

"Yep," you say, and throw it into the bin behind you. You don't look behind, you already know you made it.

You're a meta, and have perfect accuracy.

"Hey everyone," Iris says, walking in.

Barry looks up and smiles. "Hey, babe," he says.

She smiles and kisses Barry on the forehead.

"So I was wondering, you guys wanna head to a  bar? Double date type of thing? I mean, we've all been caught up in this whole saving, you know-" Cisco looks up at Iris and quickly continues talking, "-we can all use a break."

"I'm in," You say, smiling at Cisco.

"Us too," Iris says.

"When we leaving?" Barry asks.

"How about now?" You suggest, already getting up from your chair.

"Sounds good," Barry says.

"Another round, please," Cisco says to the bar tender. He takes out four more glasses and fills them with the alcoholic liquid.

Barry sighs, "I forgot I can't get drunk."

"Anyone fancy a game of darts?" You ask, smirking.

"Against someone with absolute precision? No thanks," Iris says, downing her glass.

"I'll take my chances," Cisco says, getting up.

You grin and down your glass. "I'll be able to beat you even when I'm tipsy."

"That's only because I'm a bit tipsy as well," Cisco points out.

You grab the blue darts and he grabs the red ones. You close your eyes and throw the dart. It lands straight in the center.

"Bullseye," you say.

Cisco narrows his eyes and aims the dart. He throws it, and it hits right outside the second circle.

"One day," You say.

You hear a crash and turn to look towards the noise. Someone had dropped a glass by Barry and Iris.

"Should we go over there?" You ask.

"Definitely," Cisco says grabbing your arm.

"Everything alright?" Cisco asks.

"This guy just looked at us and dropped his glass. Be quiet, he's over there," Barry says, tipping his head back.

A man sits at the bar where Barry motioned. He glares at you and stands up.

"Glass breaker's on his way over," you mumble.

Iris grabs a glass and brings it to her lips, trying to act natural.