savitar part two

HI DONT READ THIS UNLESS U KNOW WHO SAVITAR IS GRACIAS

Some number of months later idk I'm not good at this just read pls thanks

I turn over and my eyes flutter open slowly.

"Morning, sunshine," Barry says with a grin.

I smile. I've always loved his morning voice. A little deeper than normal, but just as caring.

He starts to get out of bed and I grab his wrist. He chuckles and bends down to kiss my forehead.

"Alright, bed head. I need to get up. You can stay as long as you'd like."

I groan and get up with him. He laughs and wraps his arms around me.

"You look good in my shirt," he whispers in my ear. I grin and whip around and peck his lips.

I walk away and get dressed. I out on a pair of skinny jeans, a loose white tee, and braid my hair.

When I leave the bedroom, there was a girl sitting on a stool.

"Who's this?" I ask.

She chuckles. "Relax, hon."

Barry glares at her. "This is Killer Frost. Used to be Caitlin Snow, but she's dead to her now," he says.

"Sorry, lover boy," she says with her hands up.

He speeds over to her and hold her up by the neck.

"Stop!" I shout.

He grits his teeth and lets Caitlin go slowly.

I sigh and walk in the bathroom.

I love Barry, I do. But he's...well...evil. He's probably killed people before, which is a scary thought.

My boyfriend, a killer?

I mean, his armor is pretty scary. Its huge, spikey, and most likely deadly.

Does he love me? I thought so. Maybe he'll stop if I ask.

No, he's put a lot of effort into this.

"Babe?" He calls. "Where'd you go?"

I walk out of the bathroom and enter our bedroom.

"Right here," I say.

He smiles and walks towards me.

"Want to go do something today? Like a movie, maybe, or...?" He asks.

I chuckle. This is the guy I fell in love with. Not the evil speedster one.

"Yeah, sure. One thing," I say.

"Anything," he says. Which scares me, because he probably would do anything.

"Do you love me?" I mumble.

"Do I love you?" He asks. He sits down on the mattress, pulling me next to him. He grabs my hands and looks me in the eyes.

"Of course I do," he says. "Why? Is something wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking. Never mind, how about that movie?" I ask quickly.

"Are you having second thoughts?" He asks.

I felt scared. For the first time, I was actually scared around my boyfriend.

"It's just, what you do. You know-"

"A speedster the terrorizes the city and fights The Flash? The good guy?" He interrupts.

"Well- yes."