barry allen request

Requested by @alisa30452

Barry's POV

"Hurry!" I shout. I was scared. I just witnessed Zoom fazing his hand right through my girlfriend's left side.

"Get her an IV," Caitlin says. I hold her hand. "It'll be ok, hold on," I mutter. Think positive. She's strong, she can do this. The events from a few minutes ago play through my mind.

"Its either your beloved Y/N or me, Flash. Who's it going to be?" Zoom grins, evilly. "Barry, get Zoom!" Y/N shouts. I freeze. I need-we need to take down Zoom. But I need Y/N. "Too late, Flash," I watch in horror as Zoom moves his hand towards her. I immediately run towards Zoom, using all the power I can to stop him. But I was too late. Y/N screams. "No!" I shout. I run, grab Y/N, and speed off towards STAR Labs.

"Her heart rate is slowing! Quick, CPR!" Caitlin shouts. I watch as Cisco puts his hands over her heart.

"We need to stop the bleeding," Caitlin says, calmer now. "Barry, hold this over her wound while get supplies," Caitlin throws me a towel, and I tenderly press it against her wound. A minute later Caitlin arrives with a needle in her hand.

"Barry, I'm really sorry but you're going to have to move back," Caitlin says. I start to protest, "Bar, it'll be fine. Y/N is strong. She'll make it," Joe reassures me. I nod and back away.

Your POV

You slowly start to wake up. You try to sit up, but groan instead. "Woah, take it easy," Barry says. You were confused for a second, then you start to remember. Zoom, pain, ouch. "Where's Zoom?" You ask. Barry looks at the ground, "He-he got away. I'm sorry. I wasn't fast enough to save you or stop Zoom." You place a hand on Barry's arm. "Hey, it's not your fault. None of this is. I'm alive, and we'll find a way to stop Zoom." Barry nods, "I was just so worried. But I'm glad you're okay now." You smile, "Me too."

(343 words, not including AN)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thanks for requesting @alisa30452

I hope you liked it! (Sorry if it wasn't what you had in mind.)

Remember, I do take requests!

I love to read comments! Don't be a silent reader!

Vote please :)

Happy reading!