julian albert request

Requested by Sly_Queen03

I sigh. It's been a long day. I feel totally jet-lagged from my flight and I could use some food. I place my suitcase on my bed and grab my keys.

One of the things that I missed, Big Belly Burger.

Sure, England has Nando's, but Big Belly Burgers' are amazing. Their burgers almost seem like they just melt in my mouth.

Enough fantasizing about food, Sarah, and get in your car.

Anyway, London was great. I stayed there for two weeks on a trip with some of my college friends. We took tons of pictures, and we went shopping as well.

I pull into Big Belly Burger's parking lot and get out of the car. I walk into the medium, bright colored room and take my order.

I get a cheeseburger with no onions and a side of fries, and sit down. The waitress brings me my food and I dig in.

Just as I remembered it.

I take out my phone while I'm eating and just scroll around.

I finish and grab my basket to put on the trashcan. I leave, but I remember I left my drink on the table. As I go to grab it, I hear a familiar name.

"Allen, I don't need your help."

"You sure? I can run it down to the lab...quickly."

I turn my head and face the two men. "Barry?" I ask. Barry looks towards me, "Sarah! My lil' cuz!" I roll my eyes and hug him. The other guy just stares at us. "Oh, Sarah, this is Julian. My co-worker," Julian smiles and extends his hand, "pleasure to meet you."

I notice he has a British accent. But I don't mention it, I don't want to come off as rude.

"I'm Sarah, Barry's cousin. Nice to meet you too," I say politely.

"I'm going to go order. Julian can you find a table? Sarah, you're welcomed to eat with us if you'd like." Barry says.

"I would, but I just ate. Maybe next time," I say. Barry smiles and goes to order.

"Well, shall we find a table then?" Julian asks, smiling. I nod and follow after him.

We find a table and he sits down. I felt kinda rude to just go, and it's not like I have anywhere to go, so I sit down as well.

"So, tell me about yourself." I say to Julian. He sighs, "Well, I was born in England. I moved here to become a scientist. I am currently a CSI Meda-Human Specialist and I share a lab with Barry."

"I bet thats fun," I say jokingly. He laughs a bit, "Yeah, jolly good."

"So how about you?" He asks me.

"Well, I was born in Central City. My dad is Barry's dad's brother but they both have, ah, sadly passed away. I just came back from England today, actually." Julian nods. "Why were you there?"

"Oh, I went with a few of my old college friends. It's a beautiful place." Julian smiles, "Yeah, it is."

It was silent for a few moments.

"So, what's your favorite color?" I ask Julian. He laughs, "My favorite color? I don't know, green. How about yours?" I smile, "Blue, all shades." He nods. "That seems like you."

"What? Is my personality coming off as the color blue to you? I thought it was more orange to be honest," I say sarcastically. He laughs, "Very funny."

"You know, you're a lot more fun to talk to then your cousin. Er, I mean, he's nice and all, but we didn't start off on good terms." I laugh, "Really? I'm glad you like me better, I guess."

"Not talking about me, are you?" Barry asks, coming over with a plate of food in his hand. I smirk, "Not at all."

He sets the food down and I get up.

"It was great meeting you, Julian." I say, honestly. "Yeah, maybe we can do this again," he says, smiling.

"You better not be making plans with my cousin, Albert!" Barry says. Though I can't tell he's joking or not. Let's go with joking.

I laugh. "I'll probably see you around. See ya!" I say. I turn to walk out the door.

"I swear, Allen, I was not planning a date with your cousin!"

"Yeah, I totally believe you."

I chuckle to myself. I really liked Julian. He was nice and fun to talk to.

I hop in my car. But, I couldn't help but think,

I really hope I'll see Julian again. 

(751 words, not including AN)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope this is something like you had in mind! I really enjoyed writing this one.

I might not be able to post this weekend as I have a volleyball tournament.

Remember to comment and vote!

Love you guys :)

Happy reading!