barry allen

You cock your gun and aim it at the robber's face.

"Put the gun and money on the ground. Now," you command.

He grins. "Not today, sweetheart."

You both cock your guns at the same time, and pull the trigger.

Suddenly, you're on the other side of the room. The handcuffs from your belt are gone. You look behind you and the criminal was cuffed to the pole.

"Dammit, Barry," you mutter, and go grab the man.

You walk into CCPD, pushing the criminal in front of you.

You pass Barry on the way to your desk and he grins. You roll your eyes and keep walking.

You hand the man to your coworker to handle and go to your desk where Barry was waiting.

"Nice catch, babe," Barry says with a smile, leaning across the desk.

"Mm thanks. I can handle myself, you know," you say.

"You were almost shot."

"I was going to shoot him before he shot me. Besides, how'd you even know I was there? Stalker, much?" You mumble.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you!"

"Look, I appreciate it. I'm glad you care. But I need to do my job," you say.

"She's right," Joe says, walking up behind you. "You shouldn't be protecting her while you're supposed to be here doing your job, Mr. Forensic Scientist," Joe says. You smirk at Barry and he sticks his tongue out at you

Your pocket vibrates and you grab your phone.

From Fangirl Ramon:
We need you and Barry @ lab ASAP

"Today's your lucky day, Allen," you say and show him your phone screen. He grins and speeds off to Star Labs.

You grab your car keys from your desk. "Gotta flash," you huff. Joe chuckles and you run out the door.

"This city keeps getting weirder and weirder," you mumble as you stare at the footage on the computer.

You, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin stood staring at the screen trying to figure out what the hell you were looking at.

"How does one bend that way," Cisco says, staring wide eyed at the screen.

You cringe as she turns her head completely backwards and punches the officer behind her.

"Gross," you mumble. Barry places a hand over your eyes and you slap it off.

"It's like she's made of rubber or something," Barry says, leaning over you so your head was in his chest. He rewinds the video.

"She's bullet proof too," he says.

"I need a blood sample," Caitlin says. "I could see what makes her bullet proof and how she bends."

"If she's bullet proof, can other things pierce her skin?" You ask.

"It's hard to get blood if you can't bleed," Cisco says.

"Thanks, Cisco," Caitlin mumbles.

"Anytime, dear."