Chapter 4: This Has to Come to an End.

So I finally recovered over two days, Kayla has been visiting me when ever she can. Even once she came after school left for dinner and then came back and left at midnight XD she's really the best, and I couldn't have gotten better without Sebby. Man I love them haha so anyways I'm going back to school today and I'm actually excited to learn all that I've missed yay! But I'm afraid those bitches will come back and wanna mess with me. But I think they won't once almost breaking my leg should be fine for them.

*at school

Greaty : hey! Kayla! How are you I finally get to leave that damn bed huh

Kayla: oh my gosh! Greaty I missed you at school with me also I envied you getting to stay in bed for two days and get food brought to you heul your so lucky.

Greaty: Hahaha really? I didn't like it at all. Anyways it's good to be back hah--

Student:*whispers " yo isn't that greaty the one that the popular group is targeting?

Student: yeah I think so omg I feel do bad for her.

Student: yo! Be quiet if the popular group hears you you might take her spot!

Student: come on let's just go..

What the hell was that. There no way they will target me more after what they did right?

Kayla: Greaty! Let's go to class!

Greaty: Uh- Alright! Let's go go~~

*Skip class cause yeah math*

Greaty: oh my gosh I'm so so hungry let's get our food come on!

Kayla: yeah let's go!

*Greaty and Kayla get to their seats with some ramyun and milk. ( Aka jungkook's favourite way to eat ramen)

Greaty: Ah man let's eat now!

*Juyung passes by

Juyung: Oh hey guys!

*Juyung grabs Greaty's drink of milk and drinks it all then she...

She dumps Greaty's ramen on her head
( also don't worry it was cold noodles)

Greaty: huuuhghgh!

Kayla: OMG what the fuck.

Juyung:Haha sorry you just looked so happy I had to!
bye bye~

Kayla: Greaty omg come let's go to the bathroom I have extra clothes in my bag I'll lend you okay. Come on!

*Greaty nods on the verge of tears

Greaty and Kayla are leaving the cafeteria and Greaty sees Juyung smiling and laughing at her Greaty stops her tears and........ Smirks at Juyung like a murder. Juyung is left surprised.

* Kayla and Greaty go to the girls washrooms and Greaty goes to the shower rooms takes a little bath and comes out and changes into Kayla's clothes. Kayla helps her dry her hair and Greaty is trying not to cry.

Greaty: Kayla can you come over today? After school?

Kayla: Oh sure of course I'll come.

Greaty: Thanks. It's because I wanna talk to you about something.

Kayla: uhh sure okay.

*After classes at Greaty's house

Greaty: okay so I wanted to talk to about umm

Kayla: Oh it's okay if you don't have to tell me now it's fine.

Greaty: No No it's just that I haven't shown you my real personalty....

Kayla : Ohhh?

Greaty: Okay this may sound weird but like... In my head I've always had another self that I thought people would hate.. I'm literally a boss ass fucking bitch in my head and I wanna bring this side out in front of you, is that okay?

Kayla:..... No fucking way... You too? OMG I have always been then type to swear my mouth off if anyone messed with me and I love to fuck up bitches but I never showed this part of me to anyone.

Greaty: Holy Fucking shit no fucking way so like we have the same personalty and same problem omg YAS bitch slay me with them curse words hahaha it's the same for me every damn time those bitches touched me I wanted to rip their weave right out their heads. OMG I love you bestfriend!

Kayla: OMG me too I love you!!! Wow we are so alike and now I don't have to hide this part of me!

Greaty: Okay literally fucking same. Okay but umm Kayla the real reason I called you over was that I wanted to talk to you about umm how bout we take revenge on the girls at school?

Kayla: uhh how would you wanna do that?

Greaty: Okay let's say I got a plan but it's gonna need a lot of planning and time to buy everything. So do you wanna be in or nah?

Kayla: Okay first I don't know wha it it and second what ever the fuck your talking about if we can get back at those fucking ugly ass bitches then I'm all fucking in.

Greaty: Okay that's great and also this plan may also get our boyfriends back, oh wait no I mean like your boyfriend back and my best guy friend haha

Kayla: Oh don't butter it up Greaty! I know you want Jungkook as your boyfriend I can tell, you still have a crush on him don't you? Haha don't worry whatever your plan is I'm in.

Greaty: okay cause that's great. Our lives are gonna be turned upside down after this week Kayla. And my plan is---

----------------------------------------------

Oh damn!!!!! Cliffhanger lol ik this update was late sorry so I'll update another one today Kay guys?

BYE~~❤️❤️❤️