Chapter 27: Wedding?? Part 1

"Okay calm down you got this"

"No I don't omg I can't I'm too nervous"

"It's alright we're here for you"

"He's waiting for me on the other side of the aisle!!"

"Oh get your self together BOI you got this Jimin"

Jimin: I really really don't I can't believe he proposed to me ahhhhh omg

Greaty: it's actually about time it's been 2 years since you guys came to help me and Kayla and you've been dating for 6 years I was about to ask y'all when you'll get married.

*flashback*

Hoseok POV

Okay okay just do it like you planned.

Hoseok: Greaty can ask for help?

Greaty: Yeah what's up?

Jhope: Can you umm can you uhh could you you please uhh shiet okay will you and the others help me propose to Jimin...

Greaty: WHAT-

Jhope: SHHHHHH OMG

Greaty: OMG yes I will help what do you need my brotha?

Jhope: Okay um can you---

*later at night

Greaty: Everyone set up?

*thumbs appear in the bushes*

Greaty: we are all set Hobi.

Jhope: Great thanks- oh he's back I'll see you later.

Jimin: Hey sorry I had to wait in line for the bathroom.

Jhope: Haha no problem. Hey since this is our anniversary let's go to Jin's restaurant.

Jimin: Oh sure!! I love his food man. Hey are you okay your sweating a lot?

Jhope: Huh yeah haha let's go
*holds his hand and drives to the restaurant*

Jhope: Here let's sit there.

Jimin: Outside? But like no ones outside?

Jhope: All the better to go we will be by ourselves.

Jimin: But I didn't bring my jacket.

Jhope: Here take mine. Let's go

*they walk out and take their seats*

Jhope: Actually I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick, Kay?

Jimin: Oh yeah sure if the waiter comes I'll get your regular XD

Jhope: Yeah thanks. I'll be back.

*Jhope calls Greaty and they start the plan. All around Jimin are the palm trees that suddenly glow with light around them and light going over his head to the restaurant. He stares at the lights then watches as people across the outside sitting area start to play music.
One on the Guitar and one on a keyboard. Then two on mics. He listens to the song then recognizes it. ITS A BTS SONG. He looks closer and sees that it is his members singing RM and JK's "I know". He immediately looks at them weird and was going to walk up to them when he saw two girls come up to him and put a flower crown on his head and give a flower bouquet to him. He looks at their faces it's Greaty and Kayla.