Chapter 29: Too Drunk

Every one started to drink like crazy
Jungkook and Taehyung were having drinking battles while the hyung line was casually laughing and drinking. Greaty and Kayla joined the boys in their drinking game and the winner surprisingly was Greaty and Taehyung with a total of 23 shots. Kayla being a light weight lost at 7 shots and Jungkook lost at 12 shots.

Taehyung took Kayla who passed out to their room to rest and Greaty tried her best to carry Jungkook over to their room Jimin came and helped they dropped Jungkook on the bed and tucked the little baby in and Jimin left saying goodnight to Greaty and kissing her forehead.

Greaty: I can't believe you got drunk so fast I'm still pretty sober this is wrong haha am I human? *she rubbed his head and she was about to get out of bed*

Jungkook: Noona~ Don't leave~

Greaty: N-N-N-Noona.... (He's never called me Noona I'm screaming, I'm older by 6 months for sure but I always just call him Oppa. Why is his voice so cute ahhhh) Jungkook? Jungkook are you awake?

Jungkook:.....

Greaty: Huh he's in a deep sleep again wow that sure surprised me. That might be my kink... oh noooo i have a Noona kink. That's bad!! Whatever!! Forget it!! Let's just change and go to sleep!!

Greaty: Oh I left my clothes in the bathroom ill go get them *she goes to the bathroom and brings her clothes to her luggage and puts it away to be washed she begins changing until she felt arms around her waist. She was half naked, only in her undergarments. She turned to see a half tipsy Jungkook*

Greaty: W-W-Why are you awake?! Go back to bed Kookie! I thought you were sleeping! I'll go change in the bathroom then.

Jungkook: No Noona stay with me~

Greaty: Kookie come on your drunk.

Kookie: Noona I want you.

Greaty: Uh Kookie what the fuck, boy get in bed I can't hold back on your cute ass callin me Noona.

Kookie: Then should I not. Hold back?

Greaty: J-Jungkook ah stop wait what are you doing.

Jungkook: I'm not holding back now jagiya.

Greaty: Wait Jungkook are you sober?!

Jungkook: Haha now I am. Babygirl come here.

Greaty: Ah are you sure?

Jungkook: I am if you are.

Greaty: You know what fuck it come here.

Here's the smut portion

(🐰)
^
This means the beginning and end of the smut portions

*Greaty pushes Jungkook to the bed and his body is still unstable from being drunk so he couldn't move very fast so she quickly hurdled him sat on his crotch. Jungkook groaned and grabbed her hips pushing her to the bed hovering her. "Babygirl tonight is my night to show you how much I love you, I'm not holding back" he said whispering in her ear. "Um Kookie could you hold back a little it's my first time" she said blushing. "O-of course I mean it's my first time also" he say looking away blushing and rubbing his neck. Jungkook then fully changed moods when he brings out his Bluetooth speakers and plays BTS-House of Cards. (If you have the song play it 😏😏) he then grinds down on Greaty just like in Blood Sweat and Tears making her gasp at his strength and his bulge when it hit her core. He started making out with his leg in between her legs, his arm beside her and one hand grasping her hair he keeps grinding down on her, dry humping her. Their both moaning messes when they break apart to breath they tasted each other. his tongue on her neck, hers at his ear. She was also getting impatient she grinded up on him following his grinds then her being half naked she stripped off Jungkook's sweat filled shirt and sweatpants leaving him in boxers he grabbed her bra and unclasped it took it off and kissed the centre of her breasts. She was trying to hide them "I'm ugly I'm sorry" she said looking away feeling embarrassed. "Baby your beautiful and even if you think your ugly your the most beautiful person to me I love you." And with that he moves her hands and sucks on her breast and handles the other one. Her on the other hand felt she was the only one feeling pleasure so she reached for his clothed man hood and rubbed it earning moans from Jungkook on her nipple. Jungkook stops and looks at her he moves her hand "Baby I'll lead I want to give you every amazing feeling I can"
"Well baby boy I want to give you some pleasure too or I won't be satisfied" she says with a smirk. "Don't worry baby I'll get my pleasure soon enough" he reached for her womanhood and rubbed it through her underwear and Kisses down her body, her feeling all this pleasure she arches her back until the ultimate pleasure came Jungkook ripped her underwear and went down to her hot core breathing on it "Baby you look so juicy and tasty, thanks for the meal, I love you" "I love you t--" she's cut off when he stuck his tongue in licking all of her and sucking her clit he continued going harder when she grabbed his head and moaned his name. "I'm close" she says arching her back for her orgasm he then stop his tongue and puts his dick infront of her entrance she nodes to him needing to release. He slowly enters then waits for her to adjust to his size then he slowly moves when Greaty moves her hips. He goes faster and faster as they both reach their heights again and release at the same time.