Epilogue

(Photo taken by yours truly.)^^

Jungkook and Greaty have been waiting to get their marriage on after telling everyone about their engagement.  Jimin was like "Get married now!" But they decided to wait another year because they were graduating university with a Performance and Arts degree. Taehyung and Kayla were also graduating from the same class and had been engaged also, when Taehyung and Kayla went on a vacation to the Philippines (where Kayla's from) and Taehyung proposed to her infront of the most beautiful beach on the island.  The summer of their graduation they planned for their wedding. they had flown to a city in Sri Lanka known as the city in the skies (by Greaty) because of the clouds coming down apon the city. This city was Nuwara Eliya.

They landed and headed to the resort they were staying in. Greaty and Jungkook stayed in a rented Villa for their honey moon after the wedding so they stayed seperate from the others. Taehyung and Kayla had stayed in another city after the wedding the city being Sigiriya. They had a small little wedding with a white gown and white suit with Greaty's and Kayla's brides maids wearing red (Both Greaty and Jungkook's favourite colour) as the groomsmen wore blue roses in their black suits for Kayla and Taehyung. It was a small grand wedding with close relatives and friends only and a small beautiful beach side aisle made of flowers with white chairs and red, gold, blue, silver accessories everywhere. This was the dream wedding They all could have ever wished for. It got better with Suga finally finding a Girlfriend mentally strong enough to care about his really laziness. Seokjin and Namjoon had gotten married and Kayla was also expecting a baby during the wedding.

Jimin and Jhope were the groomsmen even though Jhope wanted to be a brides maid. They came for a short while then went back to the company. Jhope started working along side Jimjn as a personal assistant.

Juyung and her family had broken off from the Parks family company and they started gaining more popularity with the donations and campaigns for awareness and poverty. Juyung really changed she had found the man of her dreams got married and already two kids. Hana found her self a new job a good paying job she supports herself and never kept contact with her family after the situation but she stays positive, which works for her because on one of her part time jobs she found herself and kind warm hearted boyfriend named Jackson.

Every one was just starting their journeys, now trying new things meeting new people and starting new lives and loves.

And to think all these good friends met from a high school girl's plan on showing people who she really was. Herself.

THE END 😭