Chapter 9: Love Tragedy

Taehyung POV

I know that everyone including Kayla think I left her because I loved Hana and I cheated on her. But that wasn't the truth at all my heart yearns for Kayla and I don't know what do to I love her so much through the 2 years that I had to leave her I was dying in guilt because this was my only choice. At saving my brother, and Kayla's life.

So this goes back to when I was dating Kayla and we were mad in love with each other I honestly couldn't wait for the days we could spend everyday together hand and hand forever and she was my sunlight. But I never disclosed my situations at home to Kayla at all I wanted our love to be happy and to be care free. The truth was I had a hyung that took care of me when my mother died and my father became a drunkard. My hyung never left me and he basically raised me, working everyday quitting university for me and taking care of what was left of our family. My father wasn't helping he would beat me up and it would always end with my hyung coming in and taking the beating for me and me just watching unable to do anything. I was worthless my hyung suddenly got majorly sick and he was unable to do any work and he was doing online work but soon that ended up with him being unable to move at all he had to have a surgery done and take antibiotics on daily for him to survive and for him to somehow recover. But seeing as my father was a drunk bastard that never did anything for the family and he took my hyungs money just to buy more alcohol he was no help. I had to somehow get money to pay for our medicine and surgery bill. I had about 2 jobs a day and I was tired and annoyed all the time but without knowing it I had slowly started taking my anger out on Kayla when she knows nothing and nothing is her fault I was afraid I would lose my one and only love because I had no control over my feelings and being unable to control my stress. When we entered high-school I was gonna tell Kayla about my struggles till the first day when I met Hana. Or more the first day when Hana flirted with me.

Hana: Hey! Are you the new student!? My name is Hana I'm one of the queenka's in this school and I would really like to be with you handsome. I can pay for anything you want my father is the principal and my mother owns a company I have loads on loads of money babe so come on let's get it on.

Taehyung: Um hi my name is Taehyung and I'm not interested in you I'm sorry I have a girlfriend that is one day like to make my wife so I'm very happy with my life right now goodbye.

I walked away from her and I continued with my day but I never realized that my choice would break Kayla.

The next day I was walking to school with my love Kayla and we were saying goodbye when I saw that same girl from yesterday I think her name was kana or Hana or something like that. All she did we look at me and smirk then she left. I took no mind to it cause I could care less about what she did or her looking at me. Little did I know she was planning something I would dread for my life.

After school Kayla went to the girls change room to change because she had gym last period and she was the last one inside, she was about to leave when Hana and her group came and attacked her from the lockers they hit, punched, kicked, slapped, everything that could have killed her and they also cut her hair. Kayla had long flowing hair that went passed her shoulder blades and down almost to her lower back but they cut her hair up to her shoulder and then just left her there in the change room to suffer and Kayla didn't have friends back then she had no one to make friends with they were all scared of her, scared of the popular group they were attacking anyone that was their friends if they couldn't get to the victims. Kayla called me that night at her house and told me to come over.

Taehyung: Honeybee~ it's me Taehyung I'm here like you asked what's up?

Kayla opens the door very slowly almost falling after opening it because she had no strength.

Taehyung: Babe!!! What happened are you okay?! Who did this too you?!

Kayla: Tae come inside I'll tell you everything just help me inside.

I helped her inside and I placed her on her bed.

Taehyung: Okay tell me now who did this to you.

Kayla: it was the popular group girls they attacked me after gym...

Taehyung: those bitches!!! Why did they hurt you?!

Kayla: I have no clue tae.

Oh no
This is about that girl Hana that asked me out they really went and attacked my girl. They won't do it again.

Taehyung: Babe I'm sorry this happened... Your hair it's gone..

Kayla: haha I kind of noticed... It's okay it will grow back and it's actually not a bad cut I look cute.

Taehyung: Ha babe your as light minded as ever. You look beautiful and I promise I will never let them touch you again I'll protect you.

That promise was broken

I was with Kayla everyday ,I walked her to all her classes, I are lunch with her everyday, I walked her home everyday. But those girls took their bullying and threatening to an whole other level. They followed Kayla home.

Kayla was at home and she got jumped in her own home she was almost killed this time and I had no idea and the next day she never came. She recovered her self at home and came to school the next day.

Taehyung: Babe are you okay? Why weren't you here yesterday?

Kayla: Oh honeybee I was just tired and wanted to sleep in so I stayed at home.

She lied. I looked at her wrists and arms her ankles everything had bandages. She was attacked again and it's all my fault and she won't tell me because she doesn't want me to worry well guess what Kayla I really worried I promised to protect you but this happens. I not good enough to protect you. There's only one way to fix this.

I love you Kayla....

Today was our anniversary yes I knew. But today had to be the day I protected her. Breaking us apart for her safety.
I went to Hana and asked to date her and for her no never ever touch Kayla again and she agreed but I was dying looking at Kayla she watched me leave her and hug another woman and that day it was raining, I watched her leave the school alone in the rain, even though I have a umbrella everyday I couldn't go to her and if I gave her it she would get hope of me coming back but I think I won't get the chance. I will also take this opportunity of me breaking Kayla and myself I will use Hana I will you her money for my brothers sake until he recovers.

I'm sorry Kayla I really love you...

*Current day*

I watched the chat of Greaty and Kayla I was shocked Kayla may have changed but her personality was the same and she was beautiful. She gets even more beautiful everyday day that I'm not with her breaking me apart every time I see her. She mentioned something about my pants and no I didn't get a boner. Just Kayla talking to me like we were friends, like we were dating when she called me honeybee I had to try not to cry in that split second. I had to run to the bathroom to cry. I love her still I don't know if she has feelings for me anymore but I promise on my life I will get her back.

------------------------------------------------

Woah end of the chapter how was it? Who do side with more ? Kookie or TaeTae? Now we know everyone's back stories how will they get together again?