Chapter 18:" Leave Us Alone"

It had been 3 months since the weird letters and strangers started coming to Greaty and Kayla but they didn't mind it much because it was just small dumb things that they did to bother Greaty and Kayla but they took it too far in the month of February the weather is very cold. So for Kayla to have gone home wet and in the snowy cold air was tough on her and Kayla having a weak immune system she was hit with a serious fever and was taken to hospital. Greaty was fed up with what had happened to Kayla she couldn't bare seeing a friend in a hospital bed because of some stupid bitch. So Greaty took action. And certainly messing with Greaty and her friends is death.

Through out the process of the attacks and bullying Greaty was staying at Kayla's house o protect her since people were following them home. So the perpetrator knows nothing about where Greaty actually lives. Greaty knows and takes that advantage to surprise the unknown person which is pretty obvious to her after Namjoon and Suga told her about their talk with Juyung.

*two days later*

"Madam we found who it was we will make a meeting arrangement"

"Perfect Thankyou also don't tell them who I am"

"Alright madam we will set the meeting for tonight is that alright"

"Yes, the sooner the better"

Greaty: Oh this is going to be fun *evil laugh*

*later that day*

Greaty: Hey guys I really appreciate you guys looking after Kayla while I go out.

Jimin: No problem I treat Kayla like another sister now she's fine with us.

Jhope: Yeah no problem!! Also where are you going so late in the day?

Greaty: Oh it isn't that late it's only 6:30pm. Tho I might be home late so just watch over her I'll be back I'm just gonna buy some food for Kayla so don't worry. I'll be perfectly fine. *low laugh* huhahuhahahaha.

Jimin: The fuck... Okay umm well get going don't worry.

Greaty: yup thanks again guys.
I'll be going now.

*in the car*

"Madam we have located the mansion of the person in charge of the attacks and bullying done to lady Kayla and yourself, we will be heading toward there now"

"Perfect, what did you say to them for this meeting tonight?"

"We simply offered a talk to work with master Jimin's company and they were ecstatic because they were such a small company"

"My my well done. But before we go I should look more appropriate being Mr. Park's sister in this meeting, let us go to my home and get ready first"

"Yes Milady"

*After changing Greaty walks out to the car to leave*

"My Milady you look stunning, let's be on out way"

How she looked