Chapter 21: Save me

P.s if you read the last chapter before it said Jimin but I changed it to V.

Greaty could see Hana from the other side of the stage just standing there staring at Taehyung. She had a dark facial expression from what Greaty could see. She also looked to be holding something... Something long... Something sharp. A knife.

Greaty immediately told Kayla too look to and they rushed to the end of the stage and got a closer look at Hana. Hana was messed up. Her hair was a mess her makeup was like that of a 4 year old, she looked depressed. Greaty grew a bit worried looking at Hana's appearance she wanted to talk to her and see what happened but by the time Greaty wanted to move to her, Hana saw her and immediately ran away.

Kayla saw her run away too and decided to talk with Greaty.

Kayla: That was Hana right?

Greaty: Yeah it was but I don't know why she ran away like that after seeing me. Did we scar her that much?

Kayla: That could be the case but why was she looking at TaeTae like that with a knife in her hands? Wouldn't she want to kill us if she really wanted revenge?

Greaty: Your right. I don't understand tho why Tae? Maybe she has a grudge against Taehyung for leaving her?

Kayla: Maybe but she didn't look like she wanted to kill him, she looked depressed and just drained.

Greaty: True I wonder what was up with her. She hasn't even came to school, I only see Juyung in the hallways.

Kayla: Same I'm worried for her, for some reason even though she took my man for 3 years.

Greaty: Okay okay I know that happened but you have Taehyung now and that's all that matters. She's still a person we know and seeing her like that kinda makes me feel like it's our fault.

Kayla: Yeah maybe something happened to her after we kinda took over. I hope she's okay, like she not being bullied or something.

Greaty: Yeah same. Oh look the boys stage is over.

Kayla: welcome back you guys!!! How was it?

Jimin: It was amazing the crowd have such an amazing response and I think they made a little fan chant too.

Jin: Yeah I kinda like the whole Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS. It's really catchy.

Rapmon: Yeah that's gotta be my favourite part hahahaha

Taehyung: Did you guys feel and weird like sensations like someone was watching you.

Jungkook: Tae everyone was watching us.

Taehyung: No I mean like I feel like I was zoned out between this person and the crowd wasn't even there for a good 1 min, I could feel there stare.

Yoongi: Wow thats creepy. Welp now that's over let's go get food at Jin's restaurant.

Jin: Oh yeah let's go also this time instead of my chefs cooking I'll cook for you guys.

Greaty: YAY!!! Jin is such a good cook. Could you teach me sometime haha.

Jungkook: Hey!! Im a good cook too I can help you.

Jimin: You wish Kookie. Anyways instead of talking about it let's actually go now.

Everyone: Yeah!!