Extra smut 😏😏

Because y'all asked for it. 😏😏😏 Jihope and Namjin chapter

*the night of the wedding*

*Jihope room*

Jhope: Jiminie I'm done go shower now~

Jimin:Okay thanks

Jhope: Love you

Jimin: BOi don't you start 😂😂

Jhope: Hahaha I know sorry sorry go on ahead but just know I love you babe thanks for marrying me.

Jimin: Babe I'm the lucky one to marry such a fine ass man, you deserve all my love and all this booty.

Jhope: Oh really? Well then babe wanna really see if you love me?

Jimin: Oh how so?

Jhope: Come here.

*jhope leads jimin to a chair and makes jimin sit facing him and tells him*

Jhope: Ride my Thighs baby boy.

*Jimin blushed but wasn't shy because they've done it before (😳😳) so he slowly went along Jhope rubbing his member against Jhope's through their pants and making out with Jhope in a very passionate way, tongues battling and breaths short. Jimin gets tired and slows down his riding and Jhope picks jimin up with his legs wrapped around his hips. Jhope goes to the bed and quickly pulls out jimin's member by stripping him completely and he starts to suck on jimin's member as jimin is a moaning mess playing with Jhope's hair and starts thrusting into his mouth Jhope stops when he sees that jimin is close and turns around (haha you thought jimin was the bottom in this couple haha nope) he positions himself on top of jimin holding his hard ass member rubbing it up and down as he goes up and down jimin member. Jimin reachs from behind Jhope and turn them around to have Jhope leaning his face on the sheets and his arms against the bed over his head. As jimin takes control and smashes into Jhope. Jimin also reachs forward and rubs Jhope's cock at the same time making the pleasure even more for Jhope until jimin was gonna cum Jhope cummed first and jimin cummed in Jhope they ended and got off the bed.*

Jimin: Looks like your taking a shower with me haha

Jhope: Ah come on

Jimin: Come on babe. Round 2?

Jhope: *sighs* Fine

Jimin: YAY! I love you~!

*Namjin Room*

Namjoon: Soo hyung like everyone's knows we're dating now.

Seokjin: I'm pretty sure it was obvious we are so cute together.

Namjoon: haha yeah true so....how's the water....

Seokjin: Uh good... Yeah good. For you?

Namjoon: Nice and soft

Seokjin: What? Oh- Namjoon wtf

Namjoon: What?

Seokjin: Your touching my ass Namjoon.

Namjoon: Well it's very warm and soft. like this hot shower we are gonna get hot. *smirks*

*Namjoon squeezes Jin's ass and Jin let's out a short moan at the sudden move then he turns Jin around and kisses him deeply getting good angles because of their height difference then he pushes Jin to the wall lifting him up on his waist and continues to make out with him while one hand is on the wall supporting them and one hand on Jin's dick. Namjoon gives Jin a handjob and because Jin was already getting so much pleasure he cummed quickly then Namjoon used some of Jin's cum as Lub and he shoved his dick into Jin's getting moans non stop but Namjoon started French kissing Jin to control his moans and Namjoon's too because they had rooms next too Greaty and Jungkook (who were also getting it on 😂😂) Namjoon was close to cumming he asked his hyung if he could cum and Jin said yes so he went fast and cummed in Jin with their moans loud at the release and Namjoon put Jin down and helped him clean up and get dressed then lifted him to the bed and they snuggled very tightly to bed*

Seokjin: Namjoon I swear to gawd stop touching my ass

Namjoon: Whhhattt it's so soft and squishy tho

Seokjin: *sighs* No round two I'm tired

Namjoon: Awwwwww...