Chapter 26: Is That Even A Question?

Greaty: Do I love you? Will I take back the guy that left me alone in a new school? Will I take back the man that broke my heart? Will I take back the jerk that wanted me back after I tried to get back at him? Will I take back the asshole whom I've loved for over 6 years and was so insecure to tell him?

Jungkook: Wait you loved me for that long? The same as me loving you? All these questions can only be answered by you Greaty. I love you and that's all I can say *holds her chin and looks at her eyes* all you have to do it say what your heart wants if your okay with me being by your side I would happily do it and if you wanted me to leave you alone forever I'm sorry but haha that I can't do I would keep coming and coming back to you.

Greaty: Jungkook.... I don't know what to say I always thought after you left me that day I would never love you again as a best friend or as a lover I would never take you back. But after this whole thing went down and so many troubles have come our way I can fully understand that I can't live my life with out you or everyone else and the reason for me being who I am is because of you being their for me telling me I'm cute and nice and staying my friend for the longest time despite the troubles with Juyung. I know I was never pretty enough and I thought you saw me as just a 'friend' but I was wrong and knowing now that we could have been happily together XD XD all this time is hilarious but I truly still love you Kookie will you take me as your girl friend?

Jungkook: Is that even a question? Of course idiot I love you and I've been trying to get you to love me this whole entire time and hey how bout we go on a date then?

Greaty: wait hold up now? It's like 10pm

Jungkook: sure why not let's go. I'm sure they will all say it's fine especially Sebastian.

Greaty: Oh really and what relationship now to do you have with Sebastian?

Jungkook: A kinda father and son in law kinda relationship

Greaty: what the fuck omg you guys are so-

Jungkook: Come on stop stalling let's go!

Greaty: Okay fine! Jeez don't pull!!

*they run downstairs holding hands*

Jungkook: HYUNGS, KAYLA, HANA EVERYONE IM DATING GREATY!!! SHE FINALLY SAID YES. Also we are going on a a little outing so we'll be back soon!!

Jimin: YAH! Who said you could date my sister!!

Jhope: Um you did Jimin we've been trying to set them up since forever.

Jimin: I know I've just always wanted to say that. Bye guys come back safe!!!

Sebastian: I knew it was gonna happen *crys* *sniff*

Jin: Aww Sebastian it's alright save your tears for when they get married which might happens soon since this being their last year at highschool.

*outside Jungkook and Greaty get into his car and drive off*

Greaty: Where we going at 10pm everything is closed?

Jungkook: we are going to my house.

Greaty: W-Why?

Jungkook: Cause I wanted to be alone with you.

Greaty: *in her head* WHAT DO YOU MEAN OMG WE JUST STARTED DATING THIS IS TOO FAST. AHHH OMG NOT THAT I WOULD COMPLAIN BUT SHIT.
*she calms down*

Greaty: Okay then you better have a good reason for this because we are missing the mcdonalds.

Jungkook: Haha don't worry this is gonna be good.

Greaty: *WHATS GONNA BE GOOD
OMG**

Jungkook: Look we're here.

She looks and sees a beautiful small house surrounded by trees as they walk out and go to his house. They enter and Greaty is amazed by the art and music around the house as they go up too
Jungkook's room.

Greaty:***WHY ARE WE UP HERE OMG JUNGKOOK OMG I CANT THIS IS TO MUCH AHH WAIT IM FANTASIZING TOO MUCH CALM DOWN GURL HES A GOID GUY ITS PROBABLY NOTHING. PROBABLY. AHHHHH***

Jungkook: Greaty?

Greaty: U-Uh Y-yeah?

Jungkook: Haha don't be nervous I'm not gonna do anything to you XD I just wanted to invite you over after our long friendship you've never been to my house before so here is what I want to show you.

Jungkook brings her out while covering her eyes from the back and leads her out to his balcony.

Jungkook:  Alright prepare for the most beautiful sight ever.

Greaty: OMG Jungkook this is- this is so beautiful I can't believe it

Greaty: OMG Jungkook this is- this is so beautiful I can't believe it. It's so clear.

Jungkook: Yeah I know right? There isn't much streets light here so we can see the sky more clearly and I've been wanting to show this sky for a long time knowing you would love it haha. I always look up at this view it's so nice and calming and this small gusts of cold wind on this summer night it just amazing and spending time right here with you is even better.

Greaty: Jungkook I don't now how to express how shocked I am this is so beautiful I could stay here forever. Your right the wind and being here with you is just amazing the cold wind doesn't even affect me with you being here.

*she hugs Jungkook*

Jungkook: I love you. Hey I know this is weird and fast but like in about 3 years or so will-will you marry me?

Greaty: J-Jungkook do you mean that? I mean we might not be in love still in three year what if you live someone else?

Jungkook: That will never happen trust me if I can love you with out dating you for 6 years I can hold out on a marriage for 3 years knowing that im dating you and that your mine. Plus I quickly want to get married and have 5 kids.

Greaty: Oh my gosh seriously Jungkook!! XD *hits his chest lightly*
If you say so then of course I say yes to marrying you in 3 or so years 😂😂 I love you.

Jungkook: Haha again I will never stop loving you and I'll repeat it until you he super annoyed. I love you.

Greaty: I'm getting annoyed.

Jungkook: YAH!

Both: Hahahahaha 😂😂😂

*Jungkook back hugs Greaty as they watch the night sky together, dreaming and joking about their future.*