Chapter 22: Savior

In the last chapter.....

Hana: save me..

Resume.

Kayla: bwo? Save you?! What do you mean your the one tryin to kill Taehyung! Why should we save you?

Taehyung: KAYLA! THATS ENOUGH GET OFF HER.

Kayla: Tae.. What's wrong..

Taehyung: Kayla just listen to me and get away from her right now.
*to hana* Are you alright? Here come. *he hold out his hand and helps her stand*

Kayla: Hold up tae I don't understand this situation right now. That's the bitch that treated you like shit, that is trying to kill you and the whore that kept you from me for 3 years. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PROTECTING HER?!

Taehyung: Kayla!! You have said to goddamn much!! Calling her a bitch why don't you take your bitch ass rude self out of here.

Kayla: *shocked and teary eyed* Taehyung... You fucking asshole. We're done.

Taehyung: Wait!! Kayla! No! I didn't mean it I-

*Kayla leaves the room in a complete mess*

Greaty: Taehyung I don't know what's going on with you and Hana right now but all I know is you just broke your girlfriends heart or should I say ex girlfriends heart. You fucking bastard I shouldn't have cares what happened to you. Hana feel free to kill his ass. He broke my bestfriend to pieces. My bestfriend who's only loved him even after he left her, and for that guy to say things like that to the girl that basically freed him and freed their love. He deserves to go to hell. Kim Taehyung I hope your happy with what you just did we're not friends anymore. Good bye.

*Greaty rushes out going to where she most likely knows her bestfriend is and leaves the room shoving jungkook a bit scaring him shitless over her eyes filled with fury*

Jimin: Dude. Explain yourself now. You made my sisters snap and no one messes with my sisters.

Jhope: Sisters??

Jimin: Yes pabo my sisters my half blood sister and my adopted one.

Jhope: oh I get it nevermind. Yeah V I don't know why you snapped at her like that but you better have a good reason for not running after her just now. Which I 1000% am sure you should have ran after her just now. She broke up with you if you didn't notice.

Rapmon: Okay hold up let the boy speak before we all kill him.

Taehyung: Hyungs I really am sorry and I really should have ran after her but I'm still the most coward jerk ever I was frozen seeing her cry like that she never deserved a guy like me that is rude to her like how i just was and the reason I protected Hana is well I um-

Hana: I will explain. I'm sorry this is all my fault and I'm honestly very sorry to you Taehyung and to Kayla for the years I took away from you two and for treating you both to badly but I never meant to kill him it's just that I'm being forced too.

Jungkook: Forced? How so, by whom?

Hana: By.. My father. He knew about me dating Taehyung and then he heard about the incident at school and he said I brought our family name down then he said if I didn't kill Kim Taehyung he would kill all the people Taehyung ever cared about including me my fathers disgraceful daughter. So I talked about this with Taehyung and he said he would take it all for you guys.

Taehyung: I felt bad for her to go through his even tho what she did to us and i also couldn't help it if it were to protect all of you guys and my family I would do it.

Suga: Taehyung I repeat my self. Your a dumbass and Hana your the bigger dumbass.

Hana/Taehyung *shook*

Suga: y'all could've have just asked for our help and we could have confronted Hana's father knowing Greaty and Jimin's company being the biggest company secretly run by two highschool students.

Jimin: Oh true I forgot.....

All the boys: YOU FORGOT YOUR A CEO OF THE BIGGEST COMPANY IN KOREA?!

Jimin: Yeah sorry?... I mean I would totally help you out tae and in the same way help out Hana but I still hate you. I hate you both you made my baby cry. Speaking of that Taehyung I think it's about time you went and talked to Kayla. Like right now before she actually hates your guts forever.

Jhope: Knowing Kayla she probably hates your guts but it's slowly go away after 2-3 years.

Taehyung: Y-Years?... I'll go now and Hana don't worry we will plan this out and no ones gonna die. Okay I'm gonna hopefully try to not to die.

Jin: Good luck bitch ass rude boy.

Taehyung: Thanks Jin.

*Taehyung runs out*

Suga: Did the dumbass really not notice Jin just teased him about what he just said to Kayla. He really is dumb.

*Flashback to when Greaty left*

Greaty: ah shit I hate tae for doing his but I know jungkook and the rest will fix this some how and try to get the reason out of Taehyung and make him run over here. *runs to find Kayla in the corner of the small gym where they always practiced*

Greaty: Kayla?

Kayla: Greaty? Greatttttyyyyy~~~ *she cried out for Greaty like a little kid and Greaty runs over and embraces Kayla like her 10 years old child*

Greaty: don't worry don't cry it will all get better trust me I made sure to give jungkook that look of 'if you don't fix this I will break up with you too' kinda face so i know he will do something and I can tell that tae had a good reason and I really hope he can explain himself because he seemed desperate when you left. So just wait I know he's gonna come for you.

Kayla: Are you sure?

Greaty: Trust me. He'll be here in like a minute--

Taehyung: Kayla!!
* he's all sweaty from running around the school looking for Kayla*

Taehyung: let..me..speak..with..you. Please.

Greaty: Oh that's my cue the leave bye. I'll see you after school.

*Greaty walks toward the door and stops infront of Taehyung*

Greaty: good luck bitch ass rude boy.

Taehyung: Thanks...

*Greaty leaves*

Taehyung: Wait... YAH KIM SEOKJIN! PARK GREATY!!

-----------------------------------------------

Their talk is continued in the next chapter see you~💕💕