Chapter 5: The Planning For Revenge

Greaty: Okay so your gonna think this is crazy but I've got an good idea about our revenge plot.

Kayla: Shoot away I'm ready and prepared for anything we have to do to get our men back from the witches.

Greaty: Okay so step one

- We have to go shopping for new clothes and less nerdy looking ones more sexy more badass

Second

- we get some makeup and hair style tools

Lastly this is the big step

-
We uhh .....

We are gonna have fake boyfriends. Hot boyfriends.

Kayla: Okay um I was cool until the hot boyfriends fake boyfriend thing. First where do we find guys like that second I'm not a bitch that uses a man that loves me to get to another man. Also I'm kinda broke so the clothes uh maybe not so expensive...

Greaty: Oh no no no I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I have a brother that goes to another school I can ask him to transfer to our school and pretend to be my boyfriend. His friend will be your boyfriend.

Kayla: Woah I know I said anything but like what if that friend gets feels for me I don't wanna break his heart.

Greaty: Oh you don't have to worry.

Their gay for each other.

Kayla: *shook*

Greaty: Uh ok uh yeah! So that's the plan! And since it's the weekend tomorrow let's go shopping together and don't worry about the money I'll pay it's for both our causes and I'll be willing to help a friend.

Kayla: huh- Oh yeah of course! I'm totally up for it, also Greaty don't pay for my things I will I don't wanna use you. Also sorry I'm like blanked out because of your brother lol okay anyways I'm in!!

Greaty: Okay! That's great I'm so excited that we are doing this!! And Kayla even if you say so I'll help you out if you need it okay? Cause we are gonna turn that school upside down haha.

Kayla: Yeah thanks. And FUCK YES HOE WE ARE GONNA SNATCH THEM BALD WITH OUR NEW LOOKS WE ARE THE NEXT BEYONCÈS. KILLEM.

Greaty: FUCKING HELL YES BOO THEY DONT KNOW WHAT BOOTY IS HIDING UNDER THESE LONG JOHNS HAHA.

* Next day at the mall

Greaty: Okay! So we are here and we are looken for them nice ass clothing stores.

Kayla: Hey how bout dat store over there? It's umm... H&M?

Greaty: Oh boo YAS those stores have the nicest clothes and they are good deals too let's go! But umm.. Let's go their next. 

Kayla: YAS SALES MY LOVE. Oh what store? Oh you mean... No you mean..... Like you actually.... No way.... Your crazy.... Louis Vuitton and Gucci......... BITCH. God damn. Praise The Lord I survive today.

Greaty: Okay!! That was so much fun oh my god I haven't shopped in ages. Also  Kayla you got nice ass legs girl damn work it bitch.

Kayla: Eh he! You already know bitch imma strut down that hallway. Also same I miss shopping in malls for nice clothes it's actually harder to find ugly clothes then pretty ones. Like wow.

Greaty: OH! I almost forgot I have to call my brother today he's coming in tomorrow with his friend.

Kayla: Oh that was so fast? How did he respond, to our plan?