Chapter 20: The Start

Kayla POV

The boys have been secretly working on new songs together each of them writing there own songs and sharing ideas. Greaty and I didn't think they would get this far in their hobby to actually make their own album. It worked well too because Suga and Namjoon already had music equipment so everyone worked together there.

Greaty and Kayla worked with the teachers to set an event at school for students show their talents. All was welcome students, teachers, parents, even strangers. It was an open event held at a local park that had a open theatre in it so people could just walk by and sit to watch. This day would also be the first day the boys performed as a group. You could say it was their 'debut'.

*day of the event*

Greaty: OMG are you guys ready for this? I'm so excited!!! Watching you guys perform and sing at your practices it's amazing you guys could coordinate all that using Jin's restaurant XD

Kayla: Jin's restaurant?

Jimin: yeah we asked Seokjin who we call Jin since he's part of the group if we could practice in his restaurant after it closes everyday and on days the restaurant is closed he gladly said yes and we've been practicing there.

Rapmonster: And not to mention the choreo Hobi made for our song that we are performing.

Hobi: aww no problem hehe

Jungkook: Well we wouldn't have a song without Suga and Namjoon hyung.

Suga: haha no big deal. We should get ready to go up but we look so normal... We should do something.

Greaty: Oh how bout Kayla and I do your makeup and hair?

Jhope: Makeup? Why would we wear makeup we are Gangstas *does some weird ass pose*

Kayla: Hahaha no Hobi we won't turn you into girls it will be makeup just to cover and imperfections on your faces and make your eyes look really pretty also your hair gotta look clean you guys could be the next kpop boy band haha

Jungkook: Ha we wish. Well we should start before the show starts.

Kayla: True. Well everyone split into two lines one infront of Greaty and one infront of me so this will go faster.

*the girls do their makeup and they are so surprised by the end of the transformation.*

Greaty: DAMN GUYS WHO YOU

Greaty: DAMN GUYS WHO YOU. I DID THIS WOW HAIR DYE DOES YALL GOOD.

Kayla: RIGHT? YOU GUYS ARE GONNA STEAL ALL THE GIRL TONIGHT.

Taehyung: Oh but I already belong to you Kayla.

Kayla: Awww TaeTae. 💕💕💕