Chapter 23: Forgive Me

Taehyung: yah aish seriously their both getting it later.

Kayla: Taehyung don't you have something to tell me? Or are we really over ? Are you dating Hana again? Did you leave me again? All these negative things are going on in my head. Please tae tell me their all wrong.

Taehyung: Kayla babe their all completely wrong I would never leave you I would never let you leave me either I never want this relationship to end never. Kayla I would never let you go your the only person I would ever love and want to spend my entire life with. So please Kayla understand what I'm about to explain.

Kayla: Taehyung... So does that mean you wanna get married in the future? I absolutely feel the same way about you and I too would never let this relationship end. I'm willing to listen. But if it's stupid I'm beating your face in.

Taehyung: Haha that's my Kayla. Anyways soo here it goes. Hana came to me the other said her father new about me dating her and breaking up with her and also about you and Greaty beating the crap out of her too and he wants me dead and if I'm not dead then he would kill everyone I loved and he would even kill Hana because she "Disgraced their family name" so I choose to get myself killed instead if putting you all in danger.

Kayla: KIM TAEHYUNG--

Taehyung: HOLD ON IM NOT FINISHED. We talked about it with the boys in the bathroom when you ran out and we planned to attack back with the power of ' Park Company'. Don't worry no ones dying.

Kayla: That better be the truth Kim Taehyung or else I would have murdered her whole family.

Taehyung:* in his head* why do I feel like she's not lying....
Am I dating an assassin?....

OMG no an alien assassin...

Ah anime character?....

Hmmmmm......

Kayla: Taehyung?

Taehyung: ye..yeah umm le-let's go back to the others I'm sure their worried.

Kayla: Yeah you better explain to Greaty the whole situation because she may have trusted you coming to me but I don't think she trusts you fully yet.

Taehyung: Oh man I'm scared Jungkook looked hella terrified after she stormed out after you I'm scared for how she looked. Am I gonna die?

Kayla: Maybe.
Anyways let's go back.

Jimin: Taehyung did you fix your situation with Kayla? Because you got another situation in that corner near the stairs. Everyone else went to have their lunches but Greaty dragged Jungkook over to the stairs who knows what's happening so I suggest you go. I'll take Kayla with me to the cafeteria.
Come on Kayla!

Kayla: What the hell Jimin I'm not a dog. Also Taehyung I suggest you go fast to because Greaty's pretty fragile when it comes to friends so hurry and go to her.

Jimin: Good luck your gonna need it.

*Jimin and Kayla  walk off to the cafeteria*

Taehyung: What does that mean??

*at the stair case*

Greaty: Jungkook there better be a good reason for me to trust Taehyung again.

Jungkook: Don't worry I swear it is he explained it to all of us when you ran off and he felt absolutely devastated when you both left he felt like he lost his two best friends forever. Give him a break.

Greaty: Why can't you just explain to me why this happened?

Jungkook: Well I mean I could...

Taehyung:* Walks in* No Jungkookie I'll tell her. It's better if I said it.

Jungkook: Oh hyung... Okay I'll leave you guys to talk it out. Greaty be understanding got it??

Greaty: Sure.

*jungkook leaves the stair well*

Taehyung: I'm sorry I should have just came to you guys for help first before I made my mind up on stupid choices. Okay so the whole gist is Hana's dad wants me dead if I don't die then everyone dies including Hana and yeah.

Greaty: o_o

Taehyung: G-Greaty?

Greaty: Kim Taehyung...

Taehyung: YES!!!

Greaty: I'll always be there for you I knew that I could trust you it's just I wasn't sure if I could really believe in you but after hearing this really rushed explanation I get the gist that your in danger and you need my help. Am I right?

Taehyung: *aggressive nodding* 

Greaty: Okay well if that's the case I'll help out Park Company is behind you and we can easily attack Hana's fathers company and easily enough because I'm smarter than Jimin I know that our company holds ties with her fathers company which will get me easy access to their boss aka Hana's father.
Though when we get home Taehyung your explaining to me EVERTHING PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD?!

Taehyung: Yes ma'am!!

*Later that night*

Greaty: Okay guys I got this. Hana, Jungkook and Sebastian are the only ones allowed to come.

Taehyung: WHY THIS IS MY PROBLEM AND I GOT YOU ALL INTO IT I SHOULD BE DOING THIS!!

Jimin: Shut the Fuck up Taehyung. If anyone's got the situation it's Greaty and I'll be controlling stuff from here so everything's set. The plan continues as we said Jungkook is to play Greaty's body guard and Sebastian is just one hell of a Butler. I'm gonna tell you what to do from your ear pieces now go and be safe guys.

Suga: O_O

Rapmon: O_O

Jin: O_O

Suga: Y-YY-Your actually thinking with your brain... Are you okay Jimin?

Rapmon: Whoa chimchim leave the thinking to me.. Don't hurt yourself.

Jin: Jiminie is that you??

Jimin: GUYS THE FUCK IM A CEO TOO HOW DO YOU THINK THIS COMPANY BEGAN. I STARTED IT NOW STOP MAKING FUN OF ME IM TRYIN TO BE COOL. SHIET.

Greaty: Thanks Pabo we'll get going now I'll be back safe and sound later don't worry. Idk about Hana's family though. I'm sorry we have to do this to your family Hana.

Hana: I couldn't care less, that asshole father doesn't even think of me as a daughter let alone a human being. He deserves whatever's coming to him.

Sebastian: With that assured let us be on our way Milady.

Greaty: Yes let's go.

Taehyung: *whispers to Jimin* Has she ever been a Mafia boss or something?

Jimin: Yes.

V/Rapmon/Suga/Jhope/Jin:     O_O

Jimin: 😏

----------------------------------------------

WAAA guys I'm so sorry for the long wait for an update been so fucking busy but I'm back and the story will continue