Cypher 7: Sweet Jealousy

Jungkook: What's happening in here! Why is everyone surrounding?!

Taehyung: What happened Jungkook? What do you see?

Jungkook: Juyung baby!! What's happen--

Taehyung: What's the pro--

Taehyung and Jungkook freeze after seeing what's infront of them. Jungkook's girlfriend talking to their ex's....

Greaty: OMG HEY KOOKIE! How've you been? I learned to leave you alone and I fucking never felt more free. Also can you stop staring at me? Your fuckboi eyes are bothering me.

Jungkook: Gr-Greaty I-I never realized how pretty you are omg your like a super model... Hey can we like get a coffee or something ?

Juyung: What the fuck babe?!?! Your mine!! Why are you hitting on her when I'm right here?!

Greaty: Oh Kookie that's nice of you to ask but I don't date with back stabbing best friends that leave after having a slut hitting on him.

Taehyung: Uh-uh hi Kayla wow your so pretty why did I leave you omg honeybee~

Kayla: Oh honeybee you still remember our couple names? I'm sorry but I don't date two timers and guys that leave their girlfriends on their anniversary for another girl.

*Hana comes into the situation*

Hana: Taehyung!! What did you say! Who's this bitch. Why are you asking her out?! You left her and you came and fucked me instead I'm better don't even try her.

Taehyung: She was my girl for 2 years and I left her I can't believe I left her she's beautiful.

Kayla: Oh TaeTae spare me the flirting. I was devastated when you left me and you think I'll take you back that easily ha you wish fuckboi. I have Hobi now.

Jungkook: Is that really you Greaty? I never saw you like this in the 9 years we've been friends, how come you only show me this now your so hot. I love you.

Greaty: Jungkook...
One don't even talk to me. Fuck you asshole you left me and you started dating another bitch then you say why I didn't show you this sooner? Well Jungkook I wanted you to fall in love with the real me the nerdy me first before you saw my other sexy side. I knew you were a fucking thirsty boy but I never thought you would leave your best friend to have sex with a hoe.

Jimin: And mister Jungkook don't talk to my girlfriend again I'm your hyung and I won't hesitate to hurt you if you mess with my sis-- my girlfriend you got that dude? Stay away from us. That's what you told Greaty last week right? We'll take it back mother fucker.

Jhope: That goes for you too dumbass Taehyung. You left your girl 2 years ago and she's mine now and if you don't fix yourselves you will never have them, me and Jimin love them very much and we follow what they agree on and if they don't want you fuckboi's back then stay away!

Greaty: Thanks guys. We are going to your next classes bitches so bye. Try not failing in your classes like you are in your looks.

Kayla: Hey and Hana I hope Taehyung was good in bed like the other 100+ men you've fucked. But I doubt he was any good with that small ass boner. Bye sluts.

*Taehyung covers his crouch area and goes to the bathroom*

*Greaty laughs and fist bumps Kayla*

Greaty: Oooohh girl that was amazing.
Jungkook I say you join Taehyung and maybe help your little friend their too haha maybe your prostitute girlfriend can help you.

Kayla: Oh shit hi five bitch *hi five*

Jimin: So girls how bout we go to class?

Kayla/Greaty: yeah!

*Greaty, Kayla, Jhope, and Jimin all leave for class. Jimin and Jhope drop Greaty and Kayla at their class*

Jimin: Hey did we do well?

Greaty: Yes Oppa you guys did amazing.
Especially Jhope I liked your low-key telling them we can still get together. Nice job everyone.

Kayla: YAS omg that felt so good to say and I feel alive again for the first time in forever. Also we need to finish the job today of your plan.

Greaty: yup and continue well until Jungkook an Taehyung wake up from their stupid dreams. Also since the students are all watching us right now let's show them.

Everyone: got it!

*Greaty and Kayla kiss Jimin and Jhope on the cheek and Jhope and Jimin kiss them on their heads and they pretend like they don't wanna let go of each other then they separate and say their goodbyes.*

Student: OMG they are so cute together!!

Student: They are the hottest couples in this damned school!!

Student: I ship it so hard!!

Student: wow they are so adorable with each other not like the popular group making out and stuff during lunch. I adore there relationships!!!

Kayla: Greaty! The plan worked!

Greaty: Oh yeah it did haha. XD

*after classes home time*

*Jhope and Jimin meet Greaty and Kayla at their lockers and take them hand and hand to Greaty's house leaving the school grounds.
But neither of them notice that the same person is staring at them from the window..*

Teacher: Hey student why are you here?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jungkook: Oh I'm sorry sir I'll leave now.

-----------------------------------------------

So how was thy guys that's their first day if revenge tell me I you like it or not haha do you like their savage ness? And why was Jungkook staring out the window? ?

To be continued..