Chapter 24: Fuck

Jungkook POV

We got to the car and started driving and honestly I couldn't focus. Greaty had dressed up in her "CEO" clothing and it's so formal but sexy at the same time. Okay Jungkook we need to focus on the point at hand we have to save everyone and go back home safe after kicking some butt.

*in ear* Jimin: Guys your almost at the location act normal as you would meeting any associate. And uh for Jungkook just don't speak. Alright good luck.

Greaty: Thanks Jimin. Now guys let's get going. I've never met her father because before Jimin's and i's parents passe away they made a contract with Hana's fathers company so I don't know anything about it but I'm sure this should go well like the one with Juyung. *evil smirk* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sebastian: We can never be to safe Milady please take caution when entering a unknown place. Even if I'm there I cannot all ways protect you.    

Greaty: Yes I unders--

Jungkook: Don't worry Sebby that's why I'm coming with you guys in your absence in any situation I'll be their so protect her.

Sebby: *nods smiling* *sniffle* You got a nice young man there Milady. Y-You've g-grown s-s-soo m-much. *sniffle*

Greaty: Sebby calm down I'm not a kid anymore. Alright guys game faces on we are about to enter.

*They exit the car as they get to the main gate of Hana's fathers estate. The doors open revealing no one? They look around until they reach the front doors were they are met by the doors again opening letting them in.*

Greaty: Okay what the fuck is going on I'm kinda scared.

Jungkook: I-It's okay I'll protect you.

Greaty: Says the guy hiding behind me. Anyways I suggest that we move forward.

Sebastian: Yes let's go.

* They move forward to a stair case in the middle if the mansion leading to two ways.*

????: Hello please come this way miss park.

Greaty: WHAT?! Who's there?!

Hana's father: Hello I am Hana's father and I assume you haven't come to talk about the contracts your hear about that disgrace of a child Hana.

Greaty: Ha. Cut right to the chase I suppose, yes I've only come here today to tell you to leave our friends and family alone from your stupid family quarrel and if your gonna leave and kill Hana just let her free either she does something with her life or she dies it won't be your business anymore. And honestly I'm only caring about her because the boy our targeting Kim Taehyung asked me to help her.

Hana's father: Stupid family quarrel you say? Ha that girl was a mistake from the beginning. This revenge is not because what she did with some maggot my reason for wanting you all dead is because I personally want the Park company to myself and once I learned that you were acquaintances with Hana I took this as a chance.

Greaty: You think you can better my family name? You honestly think a puny company that only lives by supplying my family with  2% worth of service can take over our company? Hahahaha
WHAT
A
JOKE

Hana's father: Yo- you little kids can't control a company properly leave it to the adults or I will just kill you here and now.

Greaty: Dear sir, you stuttered and I am no pushover to come here without a plan. Your whole facility is surrounded by my men. So give up or the little company and family name you cherish all so much with end today.

Hana's father: Fine. You bloody Parks won't here the last of me. Just get the fuck out of my house now I will come to you stronger just you wait. I will see you soon.

Greaty: If you became stronger I  would only be 10x ahead of you. Good you know how to keep your heads.

*they walk away from the man on the stairs and head back to the door.*

Greaty: Ha that was easier than I thought. Let's tell jimin and the others that we finished. Hey what's for dinner? ㅋㅋㅋ

Jungkook: Idk why but I have a really bad feeling right now. Huh maybe I'm still nervous from that situation before I couldn't even breath.

Greaty: Haha Yeah just calm down baby I'm sure were alright. Now honestly what's for dinner I'm starving.

Sebastian: I'll make you your favourite dishes today Milady. You did very well.

Greaty: HUUUUUHH REALLY!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssss

Jungkook: Hahaha

Sebastian: I'll go grab the car then you both wait at the gates

Greaty: Sure.

*Sebastian goes to the car to drive it over to Greaty and Jungkook then Greaty gets a call from Jimin and walks behind a bush to answer it.*

*on the phone*

Chimchim:" Yah I'm assuming it went well right? You always wt things done right."

Greaty: Haha yeah don't worry Sebby is just getting the car then we are on the way home. ALSO JIMIN SEBBY SAID HE WOULD MAKE MY FAV DISHES IM SO EXCITED.

Chimchim: yes yes Baby. Just come home safely and we bought you some icecream. Your favourite pistachio flavour. Also Taehyung won't stop walking around worried about you although we all know your safe.

Greaty:.........................

Jimin: Hey little booger? Wanna talk to tae he's so restless XD hahaha

..................

Jimin: Greaty? Yo did you end the call? Yo did you mute it? Greaty? Greaty? Ggrreeattyyy?

*muffled voice* ji-jimin help m-
*CRACK*
"Call has been ended- beep beep beep beep"

Jimin: GREATY!!!!!!!

* Greaty getting dragged to the house agin and is struggling*

Greaty: Who-who are you?!

????: The next CEO of Park company.

Greaty: Ah fuck *knocked out*

Jungkook: That calls taking a long time? I'll go see if she's okay.

Jungkook: Greaty? Greaty? Jagiya?
Is that her phone... Oh fuck *sees the drag marks on the floor*

Sebastian: *comes beside Jungkook* OH FUCK NO MILADY.

Jimin: Fucking hell.

---------------------------------------------

Yeah trying to update more hehe