Chapter 13: The Prank

Taehyung: you...you have a boyfriend? Since when? Those guys at the cafeteria? What, why? Who are they? They don't love you as much as I do.

Kayla: Yeah I'm sorry babe but it's true. His nick name is jhope since he's the hope in my life.

Taehyung: NO I WONT TAKE THIS WHO EVER THIS HOESUCK OR JHOP PERSON THINKS HE IS HE IS WRONG CAUSE HE AINT YOUR BOYFRIEND I ALWAYS WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND WE NEVER BROKE UP I ALREADY SAID SORRY
KAYLA PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND HE DOESNT LOVE YOU LIKE I DO.

* Jhope comes from his room*

Jhope: Oh yes I do. I love my little Eunha *wink at Kayla*

Kayla: Oh oppa have you woken up? This is Taehyung my classmate.

Taehyung: UHHHHHHHHH CLASSMATE?! WOW THAT HURTS EUNHA THAT REALLY HURTS I AM NOT JUST HER CLASSMATE IM HER NEW BOYFRIEND PRETTY BOY.

Jhope: Ah I see so your Taehyung huh I can see your determination to get Kayla back but to bad she's with me. And thanks for the complement I know I'm a pretty boy.

Taehyung: Oh shut up! No Kayla is not yours!! She doesn't belong to someone she deserves someone like me that just want her company all the time and that love her whole heartedly I waited 2 years for this to happen jhope I ain't gonna back out either you back out and leave Kayla cause she's my girlfriend now as she always was.

Jhope: woah calm down there buddy first off I'm older that you so treat me with respect. Second.. Good choice of words buddy. Hey taehyungie let's move to the room of jungkook and Greaty.

Taehyung: wha...?

* Greaty and jungkook are talking and jimin comes down*

Jimin: Hey Babe what's for lunch?
*kisses her on head*

Greaty: Hey jagi this is my friend Jungkook I told you before?

Jimin: Oh yeah hi dongsaeng I'm Greaty's boyfriend Jimin nice to meet you *lowkey high fives greaty*

Jungkook: Ah ah um boyfriend? Sorry but I love Greaty and really in love with her for more than 9 years now and I really wanna tell her that I love her and that I really want her as my girlfriend and that I'll treasure her and I'll care for her and that I will never leave her and that I will always protect her. Hyung is it okay with you if I can at least express my feelings to her. At least be her best friend again.

Jimin: Nicely said Jungkookie I like you. Let's talk in the next room with Taehyung and Kayla.

Jungkook: What...why?

* flash back to that morning*

Jimin: Greaty! Kayla! Let's go to school!

Everyone: Okay!!

*In the car*

Greaty: Hey oppa can we play a prank on jungkook and taehyung?

Jimin: oh what kinda prank?

Kayla: so me and Greaty have been thinking and we wanna prank them for when they try to get us back. We might wanna take them back right away but we wanna play a couple pranks on them first.

Greaty: Yeah so the first plan would be at our house we invite them over when their ready to confess and explain their situations then we act all irritated and angry then in the middle if them trying to explain themselves I want you and Hobi to come and act like our boyfriends in front of them to show them we have "boyfriends" already and that we are "dating" you guys. So they understand the heartbreak of not having the one you love by you.

Kayla: yup that's the plan then the second prank would be if we were to go on a date or something we would purposely make tae and Kookie take us out but we make them do everything. We are gonna feel so bad but we wanna make sure they pass the test to stay with us.

Jimin: Wow guys you are savage as always. I like these plans very. Me and babe will low key follow you guys on your dates to make sure your okay. Maybe even create a scene.

Greaty: Oh? Oppa what kinda scene?

Jimin: that's a secret *winks*

Kayla: Omfg please stop hahaha XD your not hot jimin.

Jimin: Oh really? Ask all the girls in the school that. XD

Kayla: OH!! TOUCHÈ.

*Present situation*

Jimin: Hey Hobi!

Jhope: Hey bab-- I mean buddy!!

Greaty: Kayla! Are you okay?

Kayla: yes don't worry *winks at her*

Taehyung and jungkook: * still very shook*

Jungkook: Um Greaty why did we all gather here?

Greaty: oh I want you guys to meet our boyfriends. Cause you guys said you loved us but we can't be sure plus our boyfriends are hot.

Kayla: Yeah just look at his teeth and his jawline like damn.

Jungkook: what.. My teeth are nice and and and I got a nice jawline too though jimin hyung has a really nice jawline...

Jimin: Ahh thanks Kookie! Your teeth are so cute! You look like bunny my cute dongsaeng. Wait Kookie are you from busan? Your accent sounds like mine?

Jungkook: oh! Hyung your from busan too?!

Jimin: Aye WAZ good dongsaeng we can be close friends.

*they high five and bro hug*

Jhope: Haha they get along well huh. Say Taehyung what would you do to get Kayla back from Jimin?

Jungkook: Oh yeah I completely forgot your dating Greaty. Hyung I really love her I would jump infront of a train for her, I would catch a grenade for her. I would do anything. Hyung please see that I truly love her and I can't live without her.

Taehyung: Hyung... I can't express how much I've missed Kayla over the years we weren't together. Seeing her in pain was more painful than anything in this world but also seeing her lonely and in pain because of me hurt me more. I made stupid choices and I really want her back please hyung believe me. Let me have my girl back.

Jimin/jhope: Okay sure.

Taehyung/Jungkook: waaaaaa........

*1000x SHOOK*

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I was gone for so long I was pretty busy haha high school and performances haaaaaa double life what to do.

Lol I sound lowkey idols status XD