WHY CANT IT BE ME (The Fooo fanfic

I was sitting int the lounge chatting on my phone, while my mum came in and started talking in a dramatic voice "i am so happy today" she said trying to get my attention, she saw that i didnt mind what she was saying so she said it even louder "i said i am very happy today!!!" she shouted louder in my ears, till she got my attention "and why are you happy?" i asked her with a questioning face "ah just call your brother and sister please now".So i had to get up and walk up 20 stairs i mean thats alot for me but i still went up and called my sister and brother and told them to come down because my mum wanted to announce something.So we all went down and my mum was still sitting there so we sat with her and she started "guys we are going somewhere" she said with happiness."are we going to candy land" my brother said jumping on the couch then my sister stood up "oh please candy land is childish, oh did you get me a ticket to the fooo experience" my sister said excited.but then my mum stood and said "no we are not going to any of those places but we are going to........

Thank you all for reading

please vote and comment

and one thing

Where do you think they are going?

~TESSY