WHY CANT IT BE ME ( The Fooo fanfic

From last chapter

I acctually described her hair her eyes her cuteness nd i think she is down to earth.

Felix POV

Oscar described and i looked at the girl to see that she had all that and Oscar was looking at her as if he wanted to eat her right away.

Everyone started looking at her and she felt awkward, I think she realised that Oscar described her so she looked down and then look up "Thank you guys so much "she said then someone in the back said cut.

Kendalls POV

The interview stopped and i stood up and they all huged me and then came Daff in.

"You can stay for Coffee if you want to its over her come with me" he said to me "umm no i think im gonna go back to.....

"but you can atleast stay come on" Oscar said holding my hand and looking akwardly at me and he put coffe in two cups and gave one to me.

I looked at him "whats up with the awkwardness?" i asked him "what awkwardness" he said lifting one eyebrow "when you came in you looked awkwardly at me, when we had the interview and when you described your dream girl" i said "i dont know maybe your face attracts my eyes" he said.I just looked at him and then left my cup and went.

I said bye to everyone and went out.

Thank you guys for reading please comment and vote

~TESSY