WHY CANT IT BE ME (The Fooo fanfic

FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

"how do i even get there,like i can barely walk" i said to myself wandering how

Oscars POV

"killar det kommer en tjej imorgon,ni ska ha en intervju och av snäll,hon är liksom erat ålder eller yngre så tar det lugnt,och....bli inte kär"Daff said in Swedish

"inte vara kär,daff alla kan ju vara kär"felix said as if Daff was killing him when he said dont fall in love."inte alla felix,några människor blir aldrig kär"ogge said "jag är redan kär i godis så count me out"omar said,

I was blown away with my thoughts untill i came back to Life and i saw that everybody was looking weirdly at me and i wondered why where they looking at me "what....oh nu vet jag emm jag är kär eller ja,jag tror det"i said and i was starting to get red on the cheecks and omar was making that you know when a mum sees that her son is inlove for the first time thats the face that omar was making at me "aww he is blushing look at hi so cute"omar and felix saidwhile omar was pinching my cheecks.

I turned around and Went into the dancing room and i put volume to the roof and i started dancin.Then she popped up in my head again that girl.I sat down and i started thinking about her and a lot of questions ran through my head "whats her name? where does she come from?what are her interrests?did she feel the same as i did when i helped her with her leg? i need to get to now her better "i said to myself and stood up.

Then came omar,felix and ogge in and put of the Music and came to me "so who is the misterry girl and what is her name when are we gonna meet her or do we know her?"omar said "good questions omar"felix said to him "oh wait do i know her wait i Think i do Oscar is it that girl that you said she shouldnt be with what ever guy she was with"omar said "you know what if you shut up im gonna tell you who she is"i said to him and they all did as i told but i tricked them i

I put the Music loud again and we all danced to the Music

Justins POV

"so she has been letting boys in her appartment when im not there.wow what a girl im dating a girl that doesnt love me but i love her .All the time she thought i was in Gothenburg but im watching her everyday step.she has an interview tomorrow and im gonna be at her appartment after the interview,she does not now me,that ring on you finger girl is chaging tomorrow and you wont be able to bring boys in anymore" I said to myself and laughed.

Kendalls POV

I called a taxi to fetch me tomrrow and then i felt sleepy and i Went to sleep.

In the morning

I woke up adnd my face was facing the window and there was a sun and it was just blinding my Eyes.so i got up so i dont acctually get blind.I walk to my bathroom and i do my morning routine and i put on some makeup even though i dont do it everyday,but i did it for the sake of the imterview.

I Went slowly down the stairs because of my leg and i Went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast and i ate untill my phone ringed.I picked up and i was the taxidriver who was going to drive me,i took my bag and head out the door and into the taxi.

We finally got there and two men opened the door for me and i was greeted by felix "hi  im felix "he said "hi im Kendall" i said" i followed him into a big dance studio and there were only two people "this ias ogge and this is omar the youngest" felix said "did you have to say that felix seriously.

KENDALLS POV

I was wondering where was Oscar but felix said that he was late

Then the door oppened and in came ......

Thank you all for reading

sorry for not updating but its a bit hard cause of school but i will try and update a fast as i can

please comment and vote it help with the making of this book

Thans

-TESSY