WATER BALLONS!!

Ogges POV

We went home and i saw that she was sad so when we got home i put some music and we prepared some food for ourselves.

"ogge i wanna show you something i did with my brother" kendall said "okay what is it?" she takes ne to oscars room and pull out a packet of ballons.

"Ballons??" i said "yeah and i think i know what we are going to do with it" she said.

We went to the bathroom and gilled them with water "woah wait are we having a water ballon ficmght in the house?" i asked "no" she said.

Then she puts about 15 ballons in the bucket and we go to the room which is lockated in the roof. She oppened the door and went to the balcony there we saw a lady passing by.

"now i know what you are thinking" i say "good now throw" she said and we both threw the ballon and it landed on her head and she was wet and angry.

"men vafan håller ni på med usch helvetets jävla skit ungar" she said and passed by "förlåt det var meningen" kendall says.

Then we saw oscar and the boys come back  and kendalls face got sad "hey lets throw a ballon on their heads" i said to cheer her up "ok great i dea" when they got closer

We threw but unfortunately they all cought oscar and he was angry.

"oops sorry" kendal says and we run to put all the stuff back.

When the boy came in oscar was wet and angry oops my fault."ogge what the fuck?!" oscar screams at him. "wait why are you shouting at ogge he didnt do anything" i said.

"it was all my idea" i added "well meet me in the room now!" oscar said angryly and the i looked at  ogge and he the i dont know thing with his shoulders and i just laughed and followed oscar.

"what did you want?" i asked "look her just because you are angry at me doesnt mean you can throw water on me in publick" he said.

"blah blah blah, firstly i dont care about you stupid thing anymore cause you dont care about mine so, second YOLO i cant die withought throwing water on someone" i said while laughing

"and did that person have to be me!?" he said "yes cause you came in the way dude" i said.

"what happened to you the last days?" he askes.

"what happened to me no acctually what happened to you?"i asked .

"im normal, since we cane into this house you are acting strange" he said.

So he decided to think im acting strange.Cant he see what he is doing himself.

"oscar just leave me alone" i say and start packing my clothes cause i am thinking about sleeping with oscar tonight NO JUST NO.