FUN PART2

JUSTINS POV

I heard her speak int the bathroom but by the time she heard me walk by she stopped and hung up.So i decided to ask her to come out,she did not do it so i was angry i kicked the door and it fell down.I pulled her out and put her against the wall in the room.

"what did i tel you about telling other people what happens in here huh" i whispered in her ear "sorry justin i" she said shaking "you what and who did you tell" i said "you know what just learn your lesson" i said while i kicked her on the leg she got hurt and i punched her in the stomach.

Then i decided to punche her 3 more times and i took my bags and left without saying a word and i slamed the door hard.

KENDALLS POV

I felt like i came from turning around and now im dizzy,i walked all the way to my bathroom not even seeing anything i found my phone an luckily oscars number was on the screan.I pressed on it and called it after a few second he answer and all i could say is "im spitting......b..bl..blood i....dont..know what is......h.happening...to me...Oscar" i said and then everything was black.

OSCARS POV

I could barely hear anything and i just decided to go over to her house,"oscar vi vill också följa med" omar said with a baby voice "ja manen vi har tråkigt" felix said "okej gör fort då on är doende" i said.

We did very fast and ran to her house and to my surprise the door was open.We went in and i ran to the room where she was not and then to the bathroom.I felt really bad for seeing er like this.She was first of all covered in blood and her phone too she was laying on the floor and she was unconcious but breathing.

"wow" i heard someone say and i recognised that it was omar "this chick has some serious love problem which could leave her lying on the floor covered in bloo..oh and does her phone have love problems too" omar added "stop it omar she is already down så käften" ogge said

And came over to help me i found gloves and a cloth and i wiped her mouth and her face and her phone and i threw her phone away cause i will buy her a new one.Ogge carried her to the room and put her on te bed and they went sit in the lounge while i tried to waake her up.

OGGES POV

I went down to sit wit felix and omar i dont know why tey where laughing but i didnt mind "hörni är dt fell att vara kär i din brorsas tjej" I asked "ja jätte fel" they answered but did not care why i asked.Then oscar came down and sat with us he was so stressed so we jusst put a movie and watched.

Ten we hear someone coughin "NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE...." she scram but we just thought o she is dreaming but i could see oscar was boiling to get up there but he stayed "OSCAR OSCAR AHHHHHHHH" she scram again and this time oscar ran up and got the to calm her down.

OSCARS POV

I ran up and went in her room and saw that she was crying and i went to sit with her and i huged her so tight that she couldnt move "its okay its okay" i said then she calm down "whats the time" she asked "22.30 why?" i asked

THANK YOU FOR READING

COMMENT VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE

-TESSY