WHY CANT IT BE ME ( The Fooo fanfic

from last chapter

And in came Oscar

kendalls POV

The door made a sound and i looked at it and in came Oscar all swaggy and cute, i started stairing at him and he then saw me and he staired at me tooo.

I saw that we got a little eye contact so i turned away and looked at the boys talking.

"we can start whenever your ready girl" felix said to me and blinked at me, i dont understand him he is kinda weird to me why is he even flirting with me anyway "yah im ready we can start now " i replied to felix and we sat down.

Oscars POV

I got in the room and saw someone looking at me and it was her.That girl again this time im never letting her slip out of my fingers again.We had a little eye contact which the boys didnt see i think omar did but i dont care, then i saw that she turned her face and started speaking to felix, i got a little jealous but i went forward when they said that we were starting the interview.

She sat down and put on her voice recorder and the there were cameras filming also.She asked the questions we answered then there was the last question and it was Describe your dream girl?

She asked that and i thought wow she is sitting right infront of me.So the boys described and i was last "mine is brown long hair, brown eyes, funny, cute, and down to earth" i said looking at her i think he felt awkward

I acctually described her hair her eyes her cuteness nd i think she is down to earth.

Thank you guys for reading

Im going to update but i dont know when hope im not busy but i will try.

Thanks

~TESSY