SHE IS NOT HOT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Ogges POV

I have been thinking about kendall a lot lately and the boys told me that i was sad i didnt even realise that.

"omar what does it mean when you cant sleep because of someone?" i asked "maybe its love, oh, is our little ogge in loooove?" he said

Omar is the irritating brother i never had really. "no im not" i said "you can lie but your eyes never lie" omar sais and goes.

Why does he know me so much? anyways.

Then the door openned and in came oscar and the girl that i think im in love with in.KENDAL.

She shines like a dimond.

Felix POV

The door oppened and oscar came with his hot chick in the house and she was kind of shy ussualy she speaks alot she is not calm and she always provoces me but this time she didnt.

"tjenaa" i said to them.And for the first time i see ogges face light up again he was sad these past days. Wait is ogge falling for her? pfft thats odd.

"hey" kendal says shylly.When i looked at her i saw that there was something red on her neck anf i understood.

"somebody was busy last night" i said out loud and kendal get red on the cheeks ogges smile turn to sadness again."oj oscar she is hot" i said "no she is beautiful" oscar said.

"i see oscar we want details" omar says.

Kendal goes and sit and speak with ogge about IDK what and i pull oscar in the kitchen cause you know i want details.

"hur gick det?" i asked "vaddå?" he asked back.

"asså oscar,dont play innocent, vad har ni gjort?" i said "men felix ingenting" he answeres "så varför har hon en sugmärke på halsen" i said  "oscar vad har du gjort till henne?" i added.

"Asså felix ingenting vi kysstes bara inget annat" he said "varför tog du inte det?" i asked im creepy sometimes.

"vad?" he said "du vet...oskulden kanske" i said and he was ready to punch me but then kendal came in.

"so was he good?" i asked her "asså felix kärp dig du är inte alls rolig" oscar said "jo det är jag" "Hallå jag förstår allting ni säger" kendall said.

" oscar im not feeling good" kendall said "why whats wrong? " oscar asked her.

She went closer to oscar and kissed him and he hugged her while they were speaking "poor me have to watch peoples love stories but dont have one myself" i said."by the way how was oscars green eyes werent they scary" i said

"how do you know he had green eyes" kendall sais "i know oscar very well his eyes get green when he is consentrating on something not just something, something but something that he really likes" i said.Oscar sticks the middle finger at me and turns to his gf.

kendall looked at me and laughed then she turned back to oscar "My stomach hurts" she said "come well go to my room and rest" oscar said and took and went.

"ta det den här gången" i said to oscar and he quickly ran and took a pillow and throw it on me and they all started laughing.

oscars POV

"take what?" kendall aske im sure she is  re-fering to what felix just said.

How do i answer this "maybe you should ask him" i say and she just droppes the topic.

I took my shirt off cause it was hot in there "oscar your eyes are getting green again" kendall sais.

Oh shit is it really "i know" i said.Then i went to lay on the bed and she was feeling cold so i went closer and  i covered her with a blanket and we slept like that.

THANK YOU FOR READING. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

I KNOW I SPEL A LOT OF WRONG THING BUT ITS JUST BECAUSE IM USING MY PHONE AND I TYPE FAST AND DONT EVEN GET TO LOOK AT THE THINGS IM WRITTING SO DONT MIND THAT

TESSY