PARTY!!

Kendalls POV

We went to a party i had to because ogge said so.I am scared of drunk teenagers but im safe when ogge is here cause i know that oscar i mad and doesnt even care.

When we got in the boys took of their jackets which i didnt have on me.

Then felix was the first to go and speak with some people.Omar was first on the dance floor.

Oscar went to the place that was the kitchen i guess abd i was by ogges side the whole time.

"lets dance" i said to ogge "okay" i say and we go on the dance floor and it was so much fun but i needed water cause my throat got dry "im gonna get water" i say and go.

When i arrived at the kitchen i drink water and i was on my way out and a boy grabbed my arm "hi cutie" he sais.

"do i even know you?" i say "maybe not but are you in for some fun?" he sais "yes, but not with you" i say "i take that as a yes" he said.

He pulled me closer and i slapped his cheek so hard "okay you wanna play hard" he said and carried me out the kitchen going up the stairs.

I screamed but the music was louder than my voice how weird.

By the stairs i saw felix with some blond girl."Felix!" i screamed and he looked around and saw me and the came toward us.

"hmm" he said the guy that was carrying me looked at him "where do you think you are going with her?" felix sais "what is she your girlfriend or what?" the boy asks.

"put her down now!" felix sais with a evil kinda smile that i even got scared of but the boy was scared to because he put me down and felix took me and the boy ran away.

"thank you" i say and give him a hug "you okay?" he askes "yeah, and you now have a blondie felix" i say "you are under 18 so you dont have to know." he answeres "like youre 18" i say and find ogge.

ogges pov

I looked for kendall for so long and did not find her "booh!!" some screamed behind me "omfg" i jumped it was scary though "hahaha you were scared " kendall said.

She is crazy sometimes "you scared me" i said "by the way does it take that long to drink water?" i asked "umm..i saw felix so i spoke with him a little" she said.

Then we went by the seats and sat on one of the long chairs and there was beer in front of us.Kendall looked at me with a lets-try-it eye "no way dont even think that im gonna do it" i say.

"ofcourse you are" she said and put beer in two glasses "no" i said.She is like always wanting to try new things even though its wrong.

"come on ogge have fun" she said "no its wrong" i say "what is wrong about drinking beer,its just water with something bitter in it" she said.

She is joking i can see that but to make her happy i take the glass and drink it "yayy" she aplodes "youve gone insane lafy" i say.

Then she drank and i looked to our side and saw oscar making out with a  short girl, Seriously! !

I think kendall saw cause she went out of the house as good as  i am i have to follow after.

"kendall wait" i say and she stopped walking "are you okay?" i ask she nods.

Damn this girl is strong because she is not even crying after seeing something like that.

THANK YOU FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

TESSY