PLEASE!!

Kendalls POV

I went and sat in the lounge after eating and sat, suddenly oscar come with that girl and sits next to me.

I ignore them.Then i feel a hand slidding on my back i looked and saw oscars hand but the girl didnt notice.

"thank for having me her but i have to go" she said and went out."woah who just got in trouble with a girl?" katia says when she comes in.

"oscar" felix says "okay, but guys im here today to stay with you boring teenagers" she says.

"you really dont think we are boring do you?" i ask her "mmmh, maybe maybe" she says and we all laugh except oscar, he is so angry these days.

Then a loud music pops up "Lets get this party started!!" omar screams "so he put the music" katia says "yep" i say "great job omar" she said and started dancing  to king of the radio.

I saw how fun it was so i joined in and we danced "im a dirty base radio freak!!" felix shouts.He is really into partying even though we did it yesterday.

Then we stopped for a bit "guys im gonna get some fresh air" i said "should i follow?" ogge askes "no thank you" i say and head to the basement.

Like who gets fresh air in the basement, i just wanted to think.

Oscars pov

I saw her go so i decided to follow "guys im going to...umm just going some where" i say and leave.

When i got to the basement, i saw her laying on something so i went and sat next to her.

She did realise that i was there but she decided to ignore me.

"how did you feel these days?" i ask.What a stupid question.

"good and it was fun" she replied without looking at me "kendall look in know that you hate me but we have to sort this out we cant stay like enemies everyday" i say.

"well i didnt say that i was someones enemy" she replied "i didnt say that either" i said "then what?" she asked.

"kendall look at me" i say and she stand up in front of me "what?" she has been cheecky these last days.

"dont be like that please" i say "like what oscar?" she said "can we sort this out kendall i need you" i say.

"but you have that other girl" kendall says "no i dont,even if i did she is way different than you" i say "good then" she replied

"kendall i miss you, your kisses, your everything please come back to me i love you" i said.

Kendalls POV

Herregud he loves me wow.He came closer and hold me around my waist and pulled me closer and tried to kiss me but i got away.

"oscar we cant do this, we are just not together anymore" i said "wait i did not break up did i?" he said "neither did i" i said.

"then why are you doing this?" he ask

I just  got closer to him and kissed him then went out with a yes i got him drooling smile.

ogges pov

Kendall came back with a smile and i knew what she did.

"so does that smile mean you are back together?" i asked.

"maybe" she answered

Then i gave her a thumbs up and went back to sit.

IM LISTENING TO OF THE GRID AND THATS WHY I HAVE THE STRENGHT TO WRITE IM WRITTING AND ITS JUST TO PUBLISH IT.

TESSY