LOVE

From last chapter

I started laughing**

Oscars POV

We where looking into each others eyes and she started laughing, her laugh was so cute."why are you laughing?" i asked "nothing, its nothing oscar dont pay attention to me" she said and tried to stop laughing but she couldnt stop

"why, whats so funny about my face?" i asked "its not your face oscar its just, i am a very weird person and i cant look at a person in the eye, when i......" she said and before she added another word i kissed her because i was tired of hearing her speakin.

We kisse about 5minutes and she pushed me away and stood up."whats wrong? " i asked "this" she answered with a little low voice "this what is this?" i asked "us kissing and...oscar its just wrong, im sorry but i cant do this"  she answered "why cant you?" i asked again " because oscar im in a relationship and i cant go on kissing with other boys while my boyfriend is away" she said.

"oh and by the way you are dating justin and you call it a relationship..phhh come on"i said to her knowing that she was not happy with him "Are you happy with him? do you love him?" i asked " well he loves me oscar" she said "but what about the other questions i asked" i said cause she did not answer that "oscar im not answering that" she said and she went to stand by the wall.

Kendalls POV

I stood and went to lean on the wall.

Oscar comes and stand infront of me with his hands on the sides of the wall

"okay dont answer that question but why do you always pull out or push me away when we kiss or when we are about to kiss huh can you answer that then, cause i know you liked it and you dont like justin but you are playing girl games with me huh" he said "oscar please just...we dont even know each other and you just..never mind" i said to him "you now what i should have listened to ogge you know" he said letting go of the wall and heading to the door.

I did not want him to leave i want him to kiss me again but it felt wrong when i have a boyfriend.I decided anyway i dont like justin so YOLO i said to myself before saying something to oscar, i saw that he stood at the door holding the handle for a long time but i knew he wanted me to call him back.

"what did ogge say?" i asked him.He turns back a look at me from far "im not gonna tell you if you dont answer my question" he said and cam closer to me but i moved and when to lean on the door instead.

"okay and why were you hesitating to got out the door then?" i asked him.he did not answer but he came closeer and closer untill our noses touched and our forehead touched again and he hesitade to kiss me again.

Oscars POV

I wanted to do it again but i was skared she was going ro say the same thing again but something in me said do it, so i went for it and i kissed her.

We kissed and i picker her up and put her against the wall,"Oscar we..." she tried to say but i stopped her "shhh dont way a word" i said, and we carried on.

I picked her up and i went up the stairs and into the room i saw firts.I put her on the bed and we continued, i put my hand on her shirt and tried to take it of, but she wouldnt let me.

So i gave up and we continued untill someone knocked at the door.

Kendalls POV

Someone knocked at the door. Me and Oscar stopped and i stood up "look oscar dont come out of the room an im gonna oppen so lock the door after you it might be justin" i said to him and went down.

I oppened the door and in came justin without sayin hi.

"You could atleast say hi" i said "sorry i was consentrating on something else but how are you?" he said "im good" i said really scared "good do you use men perfume now or?" he asked "umm no why?" i asked "umm maybe because it smells like men here" he said.

"umm no i dont smell anything" i said knowing that it was oscars perfume.

"ok no worries come her" he said. and i head to him.He tajes away the hair on my face and huggs me.Then he started kissing my neck, "justin please cant we just...." i wanted to say but he stopped me "oh you want us to take it to the room come then" he said an went up the stairs.

Thank you all for reading

~TESSY