WHY CANT IT BE ME ( THE FOOO FANFIC

From last chapter

I went out

OGGE POV

"Wow she left you dude"I said mocking him "well you know what ogge shut up" oscar said embarrased "but still she left you and went out you were trying to flirt, but i guess your skills failed" I said and stucked the tongue at him "well it wont be for long" Oscar said and went over to the jackets and took his "not too long" Oscar said again patting me on the shoulder and head out the door.

"hey oscar where the hell do you think you are going its almost 20:00 come back Daff will kill you!!" i screamed but he did bot hear and kept in running.

I went in and i saw the guys over at the corner speaking about something but when i came they kept quite and started with a new toppic.

"Guys Oscar went out after that girl, dont know what he is going to do but he went after her" I said to them."oh really, she looks like she plays the hard to get game with boys a lot" omar said "No omar on the contrerie i think she likes oscar and she will make it easy for him" Felix said and raised an eyebrow.

Oscars POV

I went out runnig and into a flower store of an old lady i know,she really loves me i always ask her about things that i cant ask my mum or speak about with my mum.

I went in and asked her for the perfect flowers and chocolate for a girl and she looked at me weirdly at first but then she gave them "no need to pay, take it for free cause i know she is very special"She said how did she even know that i hugged her "thanks" i said and ran out.

Kendalls POV

I got home and i sat down hopping to rest when someone knocked at my door.I stood up tired cause i wanted to rest, so i walk over to the door and open it to see Oscar.What is he doing here at this time? I asked  myself.

"Hi oscar" i said to him "hi can i...come in" he said "ja, sure" i said.He came in and i closed the door and turned around to see him making himself comfortable on my favourite couch, but i didnt mind "so would you like some coffe or te or anything" i said "first i would like you to sit here with me  and i dont need anything i just need you to sit here close to me please"he said so cute "umm okay" i said kinda funny and sat next to him.

We were so close that i could feel him breathing.He gave me some flowers and there was a letter and chocolate "dont read the letter now read it when i go" he said and i nodded and put the letter away and i smelled the flowers the smelled like heaven.

He took some sweets that where shaped like a heart and he put it on the table and he started staring at me, i got really scared but then something was fuunny and i srarted laughing.

Thank you guys for reading please leave a comment and vote

~TESSY