WHY? WHAT ABOUT OSCAR

Kendalls POV

Omg i said yes to a person i dont like why am i so blind, what about oscar?

Justin sat and watched me there thinking.

"what are you thinking about love?" he asked and got closer and hold me around my waist."nothing" i replied and layed down on my bed.

He got closer and he  an kissed me on my neck and started touching my leg all the way down.When i felt that he was close to touching the place i got hurt i moved hus han.But he touched it and was just questions and angriness thata when i think about it Oscar never get angry like that.

Justin pov

i felt something awkward on her leg when i touched it."what is that?" i asked "nothing" she replied.I got angry cause she did not want to tell me the truth so i pushed the blanket of her "justin what are you doing?" she asked .

I did not answer and i saw the bandage "what happened?" i asked "nothing" she replied  i got even more angry "for the secong time kendall what happened? i asked again "for the third time justin nothing" she replied

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER OR DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!!!!!!" i said very angry and pointed a gun at her."what justin is it wrong if i went out and tripped over a big stone and fell, twisted my leg and could barely walk i needed help to get home!!!" she screamed back at me

"So you needed help to get home who helped you back?" i asked."Oscar" she said and my head was boiling hot."okay what happened after you better tell me the truth and everything cause you dont wanna die do you.

"He brought me in the hou took my firts aid kit helped put a bandage and went home, justin im not afraid of the gun you are holding and im not scared of dying so shoot me now anyways ill be in heaven not regreting to die" she said.

I put the gun down "SO YOU FUCKING BROUGHT A FUCKING MAN IN THE FUCKING HOUSE WHEN WAS NOT HERE KENDALL WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted again."justin its not like i was kissing him he just helped" she said

Kendalls POV

I dont even now why i said that because i did kiss oscar in this very same house.