WHY CANT IT BE ME (The Fooo fanfic

from last chapter:

"we are going toooo  A party!!!"she said.Then we stood and said "ooh a party" we said then i said "im going to my room its just a party"  then my mum said "nope come back kendal its not just a party its a welcome party  not for us but a welcome party" she said excitingly.Then i took 3 steps back and said "a welcome party for who?" i asked her.Then she answered "its for  JUSTIN BIEBER" then we said "oh no  here she goes again" .Then we wanted to go but she started again clearing her throat first "so tonight at 18:00 you guys mist take a shower get dressed and we are ready to go mh" she said ordering us "do we really have to shower again "My brother asked "ummm daaah its JUSTIN BIEBER we are talking about so you have to shower"    she said to my brother.

KENDALS POV

When my mum said justin bieber i was going to kill myself to not go oh he is so not my best person."So what am i going to wear tonight" I said to myself.I went into my closet and picked out a dress and heels and bracelets and chains s yeah that was what i picked.I jumped on my bed and took my phone and started chatting again.

17:30

I went down the stairs and found my sister mom and brother sitting and then we went out a little early

AT THE PARTY

I was just walking around through the crowd till i bimped into someone.I did fall by he held his hand in my direction to help me get up, so i took his hand and got up i wanted to rub mybeyes but u remembered that i had makeup on.The i looked at the person in his eyes and saw that the person was a male i saw it from his hands also but it was ........

Thank you all for reading please vote and comment and one thing

Who do you think the person is ???

The fooo is coming maybe in the next chapter thanks

~TESSY