OGGE

Kendalls POV

In the morning i woke up and saw a cute oscar sleeping next to me and i just got out of bed and went downstairs and saw ogge sitting he looked like he cried but i decided not to disturb him so i went to the kitchen when i came back he was still there.Man this dude has some serious problems.

"kendal come here" he said "okay" i say and go straight to him.

"kendall just promise me that you will listen to what i have to say and not freak out" he said "okay i promise" i said.

"okay i know that you are with oscar but as they said you cant choose who you fall in love with" he started "yah" i said

"well i know that  this is gonna ve weird but i am in love with you and everytime i see you with oscar it just breaks my heart in 1000 pieces, i know there is no place for me in you heart but i just wanted you to know that i love you" he said.I did get chocked.

He likes me abd i cannot do nothing about it. "umm..ogge...i.." were the only word i got in my mouth i did not know what to say.

"you dont have to say anything, i understand if you don feel anything for me" he said.

I hate telling people these kinda thing cause i feel like i am hurting them "no ogge its not that i hate you but, im with oscar and i just cant work but you have a place in my heart as a friend of course" i said.

I felt like i am the one killing him inside.

"no its okay i understand" he said "awwa im so sorry" i said abd gave him a hug.

Oscar Pov

I wake up and see no kendal in my bed so i decided to go and look for her but when i got there i heard her speaking with ogge so i sat on the stair case and listened to their little conversation.

When they were done she hugged him and i got angry That hug was mine. I went down and i pulled kendall away from him.

"oscar what are you doing" kendal says behind me. "so you think you can go behind my back and be with my friend like that" i said to her "oscar stop you are being a baby now we were just talking" she said.

"talking huh oh yeah what was i thinking" i said

.She came and pulled me in the room and she was angry.

"oscar are you going to stop being a dick!" she sias a little loud.The thing is i was serious but then when she tried to be angry i got this smile on my face because she was cute but  i quickly turned serious again.

"IM NO BEING A DICK! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH OGGE BEHIND MY BACK!?"  i shouted she got scared and when she is scared sge freezez she hates it when people shout at her, expecially when i do it she sais im too harsh when i shout.

"kendall im sorry i didnt mean to s-.." "yah you always dont meant to but its fine" she said "by the way get a bikini cause we are going to the pool today" i say and leave her alone in the room.

Kendalls POV

I took my bikini and put it under my clothes and took a bag with i needed and headed out.

Downstair the boy were ready and i went down with shades on my eyes cause i cried the hole time.

Oscar comes to me and kisses me on the cheek "are you ready to go" he said i nod and wgen he looks awat i wipe the kiss of my cheek.

*AT THE POOL*

We go the and me and omar jumped in the water like 2 little 5 year olds, it was really fun to feel like a child again.

Then someone came in and it was my friend and her brother oh no. i thought.

Her brothe liked me since we were in the fifth grade untill now.

"hey beauti how are you doing?" he said and omar left me alone great job omar

"im good and you?" i answered "you wanna hang out sometime?" he asked "no im sorry but im busy" i replie "but what are you busy with every day?" he said.

OMG he is irritating cant he just get that i dont want to aaah."my boyfriend and other stuff" i say.

"okay some other time then" "yah maybe" i answer.

Oscars POV

She is so happy out there, anf then a boy come to her, wait what and now she is flirting  with that dude.

"hey dont you wanna come in oscar" she said Im angry right know so no "no" i answer shortly "please, please, please oscar" she asked again.

"I SAID NOO!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT NO IS" I shout.

"take it easy oscar she is a girl" felix sais bit i dont answer.

I look around and see a group of girls sitting and i go to them.I sit with them and chill there.

Kendalls POV

He is a jerk i hate him and i got to the changing room and i change and sit down but the my phone rings i pick up.

(o-ogge k-kendal)

O~hej its ogge whats wrong?

k~ nothing i wanna go home and im going now

o~ okay i coming with you

k~ okay thank you bye.

I said and hang up i went out i met ogge outside and we went home.

THANK YOU FOR READING

TESSY