MOVIE DATE!!!

felix pov

Kendal came back with a smile and the oscar came with a smile on his face.

He sat on the sofa and kendall was on the other side of the room, but they were giving each other this look from far.

I noticed something was going on, so i decided to ask.

"tja bror" i say to oscar "hej" he says "so whats going on with you two, you have this creepy smile on the face to each other" i said.

"nej det är bara att hon kom och vi pratade lite om saker och sen kysste hon mig och gick sen efter" oscar said with a smile looking at kendall again.

"good now im going i got an explaination" i say and go.

Omars POV

Oscar är lycklig.I went to him cause felix told me everything so i decided to tell him something.

"oscar you should ask her on a date like a movie date or something" i say

"no way she is probably still angry at me, she will probably say dont think what happened in the basement means we are together again" he said "no she wont now go" i say and push him towards kendall.

Kendalls pov

Omar is so childish he just pushed oscar towards me.

"umm hey" i say "hi, i was wondering if you would like to got on a movie date with me?" he say.I cant stand him he is so cute.

"yeah sure why not" i say he breathes in relief "what?" i ask " i thought you were gonna say 'dont think what happened down there means we are together again' so im kinda relieved you didnt" he say.

"that means you are lucky" i say.

At the movies

We got popcorn and everything and webnt in we were watching frozen the best movie ever.

"im sorry for everything" oscar said when we were seated "sorry doesnt help" i say.

"okay then maybe this will help" he said and pulled me closer so i sat on his lap and we were there making out in a movie theater.

"umm excuse me there are kids here" a lady says it was so embarrasing but i got of his lap and laughed for myself.

When the movie was over went where about to go home when oscar so an accecorie store "come with me" he said

"can i have buy this chain?" he said and took the money out and then payde for the beautiful chain.

Oscars POV

We went out and i stopped her "kendall, i have been doing stupid things lately and i am really sorry without you my life is empty, i love you kendall and there is on thing i have never asked you, Would you be my girlfriend" i asked

"yes oscar i will be you girlfriend" she answered with tears in her eyes and i put the chain on her neck and we shared the best kiss ever.

"happy forever" omar says

I didnt know they where here "what are you guys doing here?" kendal askes them "spying on you guys" ogge sais "yep" felix sais and we got into a group hug.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READIN

TESSY