Chapter 5

He was looking at his collections of photographs and video’s from Sharna. He loved the selfies he took with her at different locations during the tour. He knew he couldn’t be at every show, because she might notice something was off. But he did follow the RV’s everywhere they went. He never wanted to be too far away from the girl he loved and who would soon love him.

He uploaded the new videos and photos from his camera to his computer. There was one from the dance Sharna danced with Val. He loved seeing her dance as sexy as she did in that dance. But he didn’t like the fact she danced it with Val. The connection those two had was strong. Even he realized that, so he needed to do something to let her know he was still there.

He took his phone from his bed and dialed the only number he had in his phone. The phone rang and a voice answered.
“Sharna.”
He didn’t respond, all he wanted was to hear her voice.
“Hello, is somebody there.”
When he still didn’t respond Sharna hung up the phone. That way she would know someone would always keep an eye on her.

He went back to the first time he ever saw Sharna Burgess on his TV. Previously he was in love with another actress, but Sharna was way more beautiful. In the beginning she was in a relationship, but now that was over, he knew he had a chance.

The main reason she and her ex-boyfriend broke up was because of him, or so he thought. He had sent her several love letters and the last one a couple of days before the break up. That way, he concluded, she must have broken up with him, because she was in love with him.

He had followed her everywhere she went, every performance she gave. And she recognized him sometimes, but every time she did, he left as soon as possible. Not wanting to admit to himself that he was too nervous and only wanted to love her from afar.

But there was a problem. He recently told his parents he started seeing a girl. He was able to keep them away for now, by saying it was still too early and that there wasn’t a relationship yet. But he knew he couldn’t keep them away forever. So he had to get Sharna and she had to become his girlfriend.

But in doing so, he needed a good plan and he had to make sure that nobody knew about that. Especially not Sharna.