Chapter 13

The tour continued and in every new town, there was something else the cast wanted to see. The tour was hard work, of course, but it was also a sort of vacation. They would travel and in some cities, they didn’t have time to see the city. But today they had a day off. And they would sleep in a hotel, only to have a show the next day.

They arrived just before noon and everybody went to their hotel rooms. They had time to unpack their bags and clean some clothes. Val and Sharna went up to their room together. They first thought about not sharing a room, but they knew that eventually they would sleep together.

Sharna dropped down her bag and fell on the bed. They had been on the bus for the last week, without sleeping in a real bed, just their bunks. So it felt amazing having a real bed. Sharna closed her eyes and enjoyed the softness of the cushions. Val quietly came up to the bed and jumped on top of her. Sharna gave silent scream and opened her eyes. Val’s face was hovering just above her and she elevated to give him a kiss on his lips, before lying down again.

Val lowered his face and started kissing her. First on her mouth and later he followed her jawline to the neck and started kissing her there. While he was kissing her, he unbuttoned her shirt. He went down further and when he was at her breast, he started kissing those. Sharna didn’t want to wait and got up, to take charge. She took off Val’s shirt and she moved her hands on her chest.

Both of them explored each other body and slowly moved down. Sharna was the first to arrive at Val’s pants and took them off, hers following fast. Val pushed Sharna down on the bed again and hey lay on top of her.

They came downstairs around 4 p.m., together with the rest of the cast the decided to walk around the city. Afterwards they would go out for dinner and that night they would all go clubbing.

When everybody arrived in the lobby of the hotel, they decided to split. The boys and girls would go their own way and around 8p.m. they would meet somewhere for dinner.

The girls went shopping, enjoying some free time. They shopped in different cloth shops and some smaller local shops. All the girls were smiling and laughing and enjoying being with each other.

“So tonight, we have to find two men, one for Brittany and one for Jenna,” Peta said. The girls laughed, but they continued.
“I agree,” Emma said. “You two are the two single girls here and we are not allowed to enjoin being free. So you have to this for us.”
“I completely agree with you, Em,” Lindsey said. Sharna laughed and said: “How are we going to do this?”

“Hey, stop talking about us like we’re not here. I want to have an opinion about it as well,” Brittany said.
“Yeah, I agree with Brit. Do we have a say in this?” Jenna added.
The four other girls looked at each other and said at the same time: “No.” Everybody started laughing and the girls walked towards the next shop.

At 8 p.m. they met up with the boys, they had done a bit of shopping, but told they mostly enjoyed drinking a beer in a café. They found a nice restaurant, were they enjoyed dinner.

Sharna was sitting in between Peta and Emma and Val was sitting opposite of her. She had everybody she loved sitting around her and that was all she could think about for the rest of the dinner.

After dinner everybody went back to their rooms to get ready for a night in the club. Sharna threw her newly bought clothes on the bed and opened her suitcase to see what she would wear tonight. Val was a lot faster deciding what he would wear and he was already in the bathroom doing his hair.

When he walked out of the bathroom, Sharna was still deciding what to wear. From the doorway he watched his girlfriend struggling. Val walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
“You look beautiful.”
Sharna smiled: “I don’t know what to wear tonight.”
“Why don’t you wear, what you wearing right now? I think you’re beautiful and you don’t need to impress anyone else.” Sharna turned around in his arms.
“Okay, I’ll wear this.”
She gave Val a kiss on his lips, he wanted to deepen the kiss, but she quickly slipped from his embrace.
“I still have to do my hair and make-up.” Sharna fled into the bathroom and closed the door.
“Remember what I said, you don’t have to impress anybody else, but me. And I already think you’re beautiful.”

While Val waited for Sharna he took a small plastic bag from a pocket in his jacket. It contained a necklace he had bought for Sharna. He wanted to give it to her on Valentine’s Day, only two weeks away. He opened the box and was still happy when he saw the necklace. He closed the box and put it into his suitcase. Hidden away from the possibility of Sharna finding it too early. At first he didn’t want to buy her a necklace, but when he saw that one in the shop, he couldn’t help but buy it.

He waited a little longer before Sharna was ready and came out of the bathroom.
“Wow,” Val couldn’t help himself.
“Thank you.” Val walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
“How did I get so lucky?”
Sharna smiled and kissed Val.

They walked downstairs to the lobby to meet their friends. All the girls were beautifully dressed and ready for a night out. The girls locked arms and walked out of the lobby, getting a lot of looks from the rest of the guest, especially the men. The boys all looked at each other, silently agreeing that they would keep those men away from their friends.

On their first night out, the boys had agreed that none of the girls would ever go back alone. And that they guys would always make sure they stick around. They knew the girls always got a lot attention from the men. The first reason was that they were all gorgeous women and the second reason was that they loved to dance, especially in the club and apparently all creepy men liked this about women.

Tonight wouldn’t be different, except for Val. This was the first time they would go clubbing with everybody since he and Sharna had started dating. He had always felt responsible for the girls, but this time he felt more responsible. The boys followed the girls. They got into the uber cars and went to the club.

When they arrived at the club everybody was ready for a fun night out. The girls went to the dance floor and dragged some of the guys with them. Val and Artem stayed behind, both of them felt responsible for the girls and wanted to keep an eye out for them, but from a distance. So they could overview everything.

It wasn’t long before some of their friends joined them at the bar and they got something to drink. Sharna and Peta were still out on the dancefloor, they loved dancing together and people loved seeing them dance together. But when Peta and Sharna saw the rest of their friends enjoying a drink, they joined them. They all toasted for a great tour and two more great weeks to come. After a couple of drinks, they went back to the dancefloor and this time Sharna pulled Val with her.

“Hey, what are you doing?” He said in her ear.
“I’m taking you out on the dancefloor. I know you like to watch me, but I prefer having you near me.”
They danced together, sometimes joined by their friends and then they would be together again. They felt like they could dance together the entire evening. At one point Val took Sharna back to the lounge where the rest was sitting. They joined them for another drink.

The girls went back to the floor again to dance, leaving the boys to themselves. The boys started talking together, not paying attention to the dancefloor. The girls were being their crazy selves and danced around the floor.

That got the attention from a group of men watching from the sideline. Their eye fell on the red head dancing with the other girls. Those men had been drinking far too much and they all thought these girls were far too hot to let go. They were talking together, finding out for whom to go. They all agreed, the red head was the one they all found the most attractive.

They had done this before, their strategy would be to circle the group and slowly infiltrate it. And when they would almost have her apart from the group they would all circle the girl and take her away from the group. Sometimes this worked for them, other times it wouldn’t. And most of the time it depended on how drunk the girl was. And this time they all hoped she was wasted.