Chapter 1

Warning: this book is going to include self hate, self harm and suicide. If any of those things bother you then please don't read.

I love you guys so much, stay safe and don't forget to smile!

Another day passed by me in a blur.

I wasn't sure what happened today or what anyone said. I think I went on a mission with Team Natsu but I truthfully don't really even know. The wind had howled and pushed me around as the rain pelted the ground.

I feel numb. Every ounce of my body doesn't seem to be under my control lately. Whether that is a good thing or not I myself, once again, don't know. My hands were shoved down into the pockets on my jacket. Even though my hands are always naturally cold so the weather doesn't bother me I still like to pretend like putting them in my pocket will warm me up, but even if I wanted it to it couldn't. I am an Ice Mage wizard, I was trained to stand in cold atmospheres and not have it affect me.

But right now, I wish I wasn't an Ice Mage. Because maybe then the thickness in the air could envelope me into it and freeze me to death. It is so weird to think about wishing away my powers just so I could die. Without smiling, I let out a soft chuckle at the thought.

My feet led me up to my house and my hands opened the door. I stepped inside and removed my jacket and shoes before heading over to the living room. I lived alone so no one else was ever around. I plopped down onto the couch and laid on my side. I curled into a ball as tears began prickling at my eyes. I don't know why I'm sad all the time. I remember when I wasn't and it seems like so long ago, which it was. Its been two years since I was dragged down into this empty pit that never ends. The tears finally started to roll down my cheeks. I had my right arm bent to rest my head on and pulled my left hand up from resting on my stomach to cover my eyes. I began to shake with quiet sobs.

It is pointless that I am trying to be quiet since no one can hear me anyway. So I gave up on keeping my emotions in and wailed until I couldn't breathe. Once I was finally done I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the rain hitting my roof.

This is a very sad book I wrote like two or three years ago and I just now decided to edit and publish it so yea. Enjoy younger me's cringe worthy writing.

Also, I don't know why I wrote it as a Gratsu book because I literally hardcore ship Nalu and Grayza but eh whatever.

Enjoy the yaoi