Chapter Twenty

Not gonna lie, this chapter is practically all smut and some fluff

As the weeks went on, Albus' nightmares reduced dramatically and Scorpius was rapidly falling in love with him. He always looked forward to being with Albus and enjoyed seeing him happy. He quickly realized that he loved everything about Albus. His smile, his eyes and even his nose. He was visibly happier than he was all term and Scorpius was grateful that he was the one to do that, being the one to make him so happy. He only kicked himself for not seeing Albus' affection sooner. This whole year could have been prevented but you know what they say, better late than never. He just wished he didn't have to deal with Rose.

            She had come up to them finally and apologized for everything. She admitted to being selfish and a bitch. She cried to Albus begging him to forgive her. Albus knew she didn't have the right to be forgiven but he forgave her because she was clearly very remorseful. Scorpius was uneasy at first because she had played him the entire time but he figured if Albus could forgive her, so could he. Plus she even told them she was happy they were finally together.

            It was Saturday and the couple was sitting outside just taking in the March air. They weren't officially boyfriends but they were still taking everything slow.

            "We should have gone to Hogsmeade today." Scorpius pouted. "It's so nice out."

            I know. But it's nice to just lounge around. Albus rested his head against Scorpius' shoulder and closed his eyes. Cain and I used to come here when it was nice out.  This is where we were sitting when we decided to go swimming.

            "That's where he kissed you for the first time, right?" Scorpius asked. He had noticed that Albus was healing incredibly well from the whole Cain incident. He thought it was because Albus talked about him nonstop.

            It was my first kiss. He was my first everything... except sex of course. He wouldn't sleep with me.

            "Well that's good, then that can be our thing." Scorpius spoke and Albus lifted his head.

            You want to have sex with me? Albus asked and Scorpius blushed pulling away from the embrace slightly.

            "Well um, I want to of course but I want you to be ready." Scorpius swallowed hard. "And I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend before we did anything."

            Will you be my boyfriend then? Albus asked and Scorpius bit his lip.

            "You're not just asking because you want to get in my pants?" Scorpius questioned and Albus looked at him with a bored look.

            I don't think you remember who you're talking to Scor, I was gonna ask you to be my boyfriend from the beginning of the school year. Albus explained and Scorpius relaxed smiling.

            "You're right." Scorpius leaned in and pecked Albus' mouth. "It will be my honor to call myself your boyfriend."

            You're a dweeb. Albus grinned and kissed Scorpius' lips gently. So are we going to do it? He asked when he pulled away.

            "Now? Don't you want it to be special?" He asked and Albus frowned.

            Any time is gonna be special with you. But if you're not ready, I understand. Albus told his new boyfriend.  Scorpius chewed on his bottom but nodded.

            "I want to Albus." Scorpius started to stand. "So if you want to go back to the dorms and take that step, we can."  Albus couldn't get up quick enough. Scorpius laughed and they made their way back to their dorm. Anticipation bubbled within both of them as they reached the house. They walked in and walked to their dorm.