Extended Summary

Leaving Riverdale with her mom after her dad left was supposed to be a fresh start for Mariah Coleman. New York was supposed to be a fresh start. And for a few years, it was everything that they hoped for. But after one night, everything changes.

Mariah's entire world has changed and the events of that one night is what brings her and her mom back to the small town that they so desperately tried to escape. To the memories that they tried to leave behind. Now Riverdale is another fresh start.

Going back to her old life was supposed to be a piece of cake. But then shortly after her arrival back to Riverdale, Veronica Lodge moves to town and Mariah's past comes back to haunt her.

As old friends reunite and old feelings begin to resurface, it's only a matter of time before secrets are revealed.

°°°°

*Disclaimer. I do not own Riverdale or any of its characters. All rights go to the creators. I also don't own the Archie Comics all rights go to its creators. I only own Mariah, her plotlines, her mom, any other characters that I add and their plotlines as well. These characters and plots are mine (unless they're anything from the show) please don't steal my ideas or characters.*

Hello everyone. This is my first story and I am very excited about it. I love Riverdale and there's only been three episodes. I also love Archie so this should be fun. Dove is a beautiful and cute little bean and I love her too. Updates might be slow because I'm very busy with school (11th grade is tough) but please bare with me and continue to read. Also please comment, vote, and follow and I hope you like it.

 Also please comment, vote, and follow and I hope you like it