Chapter 7

-Next Morning-

I woke up when someone started jumping on my bed. "What the hell?" I said "It's time to go." Justin said "I'm not ready." I said. "You have 20 minutes missy." he said. I quickly got off the bed and ran to the restroom. I quickly took a shower and I got out. I put on my bra and panties followed by a pair of jeans and a black tank top. I walked out of the restroom and I grabbed my hair in a messy bun. I applied my make- up and I was done. "Ready." I said. "Let's go." he said and took my luggage. We walked to the car and I got into the passenger seat while he put my luggage in the back. He quickly got into the car and drove. "Justin can you at least tell me where we are going?" I asked. "Yea, we're going to Atlanta, I want you to meet someone and we'll stay over at their house  they have there. Then the tour will be for another week" he said with a smile. "This better be worth it coming" I said "Oh trust me it will." he said laughing. "Where's Ryan and Chaz?" I asked "They won't coming until next week." he said "Oh." was all I could say

-At Atlanta-

When we arrived at the airport Justin's body guard Kenny and friend Alfredo were waiting for us. "Hi I'm Jaiden." I said hugging them. "Nice to meet you Jaiden heard so much about you these past years." Alfredo said "I'm hoping they were all good things." I said looking at Justin. "Oh trust me they were, Justin would…" Fredo was saying but Justin kicked him to shut up. "Fine let's just say he wouldn’t shut up about you." he said getting into the van. Kenny drove to a huge house. "Is this your house?" I asked Justin. "No way mine is bigger." he said. We got off the car and walked inside without them knocking. "We're here." Justin yelled. "In my office." the person called back Alfredo and Kenny left who knows where. Justin took my hand and lead me to the guys office. "Oh my god you're Usher!" I said fangirling once we walked into the office. "Sorry didn’t mean to freak out, I just love your music." I said calming down. "It's okay I'm used to it." He said giving me a hug. "Jaiden this is Scooter my manager." Justin said pointing at a man with a hat and a beard. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Please take a seat." He said. I took a seat on a chair next to Usher. "First of all can I say I have no idea why I'm here and that I have no experience in anything besides waiting tables." I said. Usher, Justin and Scooter laughed. "No I brought you here because Justin told me and showed me how great of a singer you are, and well I agree with him. You are very talented and I would really love to sign you as our new artist." he said smiling. The room was silent for a couple of seconds. "What do you say?" he asked "No. I'm sorry but I can't" I said and got up. I looked for a random room and locked myself in one.

-Justin's POV-

When Jaiden said no, I was confused. "Justin I thought you said she's always wanted this?" Scooter asked. "She did, look let me talk to her don’t leave Usher, I'll be back." I said. I walked out of his office and looked for Jaiden. I searched half of the house and I couldn’t find her. There was one room left. The door was locked when I tried opening it. "Jaiden open the door please." "No go away." she said "Please Jaiden let's talk about it." I begged. I heard footsteps and the door opened. She didn’t look at me. She just walked to the bed. "Jaiden I thought you wanted this ever since we were kids." "That's just it Justin I did when I was a kid, now that me singing ruined my family I told myself I would never sing again." she said sadly. "Jaiden look at me." I said raising her face. "You are a very talented girl, don’t let something that happened a long time ago ruin what you love to do. Getting signed you can help your mom recover from her addiction and buy a house for you and your family. Plus you know you love singing that you miss it so much." I said. "You're right I do miss it, but I can't risk everything I have to get signed again." "Jaiden why would I bring you to a place where you would be played. This is a safe, Scooter signed me and now he will sign you." I said happily. "I trust you." She said "So does that mean you let Scooter sign you?" I asked "Yes." she said. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

-Jaiden's POV-

"Justin you're squishing me." I said with shortness of breath. "Oh sorry, come on lets go tell Scooter." He said locking his hand with mine. "Are you guys dating?" Scooter asked us when we walked into his office. "No why?" I asked. He pointed at us holding hands. I let go of Justin's hand and blushed. "Tell Scooter and Usher." Justin said "I took a seat where I was sitting before. "Scooter I would love for you to sign me." I said happily. "Great, but before we get signing papers I would love for you to sing for us." he said. I looked at Justin and he nodded. "I might sound bad I haven't sang in a long time." I said honestly. "It's fine, let's hear you." Usher said. I stood up and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and started singing Say Something by A Great Big World. I was half way down with the song when Scooter stopped me. "I'm sorry i was bad." I said "Jaiden are you kidding me you were more than perfect." (Let's say she has Ariana Grande's voice) A huge smile was plastered on my face. "Wow I forgot how incredible you are. The world is so ready for you." Justin said "Take a seat Jaiden so we can talk about it." Scooter said. I took a seat and waited patiently to start. "Okay so first we'll have some people write songs for you then, when we have them we will start recording after you finish recording Justin will be having his second leg of Believe Tour and he would like for you to open up for him to get you started." he said  I was speechless. "What do you think about it?" Justin said. "Are you kidding me! When do we start." I asked "Wow, well when you sign here then we will get started right away." Scooter said handing me a packet of papers. "What do these say?" I said "Well just that I'll be your manager but Allison would be your day by day manager other than that it's basically what I just said." he said. I grabbed a pen and signed my name across every page. "I have a question." I said giving him back the packet. "What is it?" Scooter asked "What if I told you that I have a whole bunch of songs written already?" Justin, Scooter, and Usher all looked at me. "Is it bad?" I asked "No Jaiden that is great! How about you and Justin go upstairs there's a piano there you two can make some beats for your songs and then we can hear them tomorrow." Usher said. I nodded and I walked out with Justin.