Chapter 25

My phone was ringing at 3 in the morning, and I had a feeling it was work. "Allison it's great to hear from you at 3 in the morning." I said sarcastically. "I know it's late and you're on vacation but Seventeen Magazine just called and asked for you to be on the cover of their magazine." "What time is my flight?" I asked " "In two hours, we're taking a jet so you can sleep on the way to LA, plus you can rest here for a couple of days." she said "Fine, I'll see you later." I said. I knew I wasn’t going to go back to sleep so I started packing.

 I didn’t want to wake Justin so I grabbed my empty suit cases and took them into my walk in closet. It was now fall time so it was kind of cold in LA but it's LA you never know It can be hot or cold so I took clothes that will satisfy both types of weathers. After about 20 minutes I was done. I might as well take a shower. I walked to the restroom and I turned on the water. I waited for it to warm up. Once it did I removed my clothes and got in. I took my time since I had an hour and a half to kill. After what felt like 30 minutes, I got out of the shower. I changed into a clean pair of undergarments. I changed into a pair of pink sweats and my ugg boots.

I walked back into the room and saw Justin awake watching TV. "Um you know it's 4 in the morning right?" I said. "Yea I know, which leaves me wondering why are you awake so early? And dressed." "Well I have a photo shoot today" I said laying down next to him. "Where?" "LA, I leave in an hour." I said "Mind if I come? It will be boring here without you." "I don’t think they'll mind, so yea you can come but I leave in an hour, you think you'll be ready by then?" I asked "Come on Jai it's me you're talking to." he said getting up. He put back his jeans and white v neck he had on last night.

 "I'll be back in a while." he said leaving my room. I didn’t put on makeup because I knew they would put some at the photo shoot. I dragged my luggage down the stairs and set them in front of the door. I walked to the kitchen and popped in some waffles into the toaster. I jumped when they popped out. I put them on a plate and squeezed syrup on them. I served myself a cup of milk and sat down to enjoy my waffles. Once I was done I looked at my phone and it was 4:30. Justin needs to hurry up. We had to leave now if we were going to make it on time.

While I waited for him, I wrote a note for Drew and my mom telling them I would be back in a couple of days. The front door finally opened and Justin stepped in with a new set of clothes. "Ready?" he asked I nodded and he took my luggage. I turned off the lights and locked the door behind me. Justin was already seated in the driver's seat. I got in the passenger seat and buckled in my seatbelt. When we arrived we went through security and quickly into the jet. There was no paparazzi because they had no idea we were traveling. I took a seat next to Justin and her intertwined his hand with mine. I couldn’t help but smile.

"This is your pilot speaking please fasten seatbelts we're ready to take off." he said. We both buckled in our seatbelts and before we knew it we were moving. Once we were in the air I removed my seatbelt and set my head on Justin's shoulder. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.  "Ms. Santana, we're here." I heard a women say.  My eyes fluttered open and I looked at Justin who was asleep as well. "Thank you." I told her. I shook Justin and his eyes opened. "We're here Bieber." I said stretching. Justin and I thank the crew and walked off the Jet.

 There was a van waiting for us once we got off. We quickly had to get in the Van and seen Allison inside. "Morning love birds." she said happily "How can you be so happy this early." Justin groaned. "It's nice to see you too grumpy pants." she said "Justin behave." I said laughing "Yes mom." he said setting his head on my lap. "Okay Jaiden before we arrive to the photo shoot I need to tell that you'll be taking pictures and they'll be asking you questions and then Ellen asked if you would be a guest on her show." Allison told me "Ellen I love Ellen do it Jaiden." Justin said with his eyes closed. I nodded and we got off the car.